Wife Swap On Abc

Vanilla

Please, PLEASE tell me that someone else watched Wife Swap last night. I am dying to talk to anyone else who saw it. This was the episode with the Christian "Big Mama" and the ex-mormon, now atheist Jinxi. I know it was a re-peat, so maybe mentioning that the atheist mom was covered in tattoos might jog your memory if you have watched the show in the past.

Years ago I was way into watching TV but then quit watching it all together. I started watching some of the reality shows about 6 months ago and now I am hooked on this stuff. There are some very frightening people out there!

Guest Emma Hale Smith

Please, PLEASE tell me that someone else watched Wife Swap last night. I am dying to talk to anyone else who saw it. This was the episode with the Christian "Big Mama" and the ex-mormon, now atheist Jinxi. I know it was a re-peat, so maybe mentioning that the atheist mom was covered in tattoos might jog your memory if you have watched the show in the past.

Years ago I was way into watching TV but then quit watching it all together. I started watching some of the reality shows about 6 months ago and now I am hooked on this stuff. There are some very frightening people out there!

Is this the one where the Christian woman goes bonkers, screaming "You're not a Christian"! at everybody?

If so, I didin't know the other family was previously LDS.

That woman was possessed!

Emma

I used to watch this show a bit when my life was simpler.

This is the episode that was T-Bo ed (however you spell it) on Monday night.... I still have not watched it. Is this the one you were wondering about?

http://abc.go.com/primetime/wifeswap/episode/309/bio.html

Is that the crazy, wild eyed, heavey set woman with the gap teeth?

I saw an epesode where she was swapped with a biggeted black man.

No Yed, that was "Trading Spouses" on Fox.

I actually felt sorry for the "God Warrior" because she really was sweet. The black guy and his wife were total racists, and he treated the "God Warrior" like crap because of her color, period.

The best line out of that show was when the "God Warrior" said, "you know, I never saw anyone's color before. But this week with you has changed all of that. You've made me see if people are black or white."

Living in the UK, we rely on either Channel 4 or E4 for our Wife Swap episodes, including the ones from the USA. I haven't seen this episode at all yet, though I think I remember it being discussed on this site when it was first aired. I've been watching repeats of the US editions recently on E4, so maybe it will screen here again soon.

Last night the episode was about 2 US families, one black and one white...the white family enjoyed using the 'N' word liberally, and the father of the black family was an ex-marine who ruled his house like boot camp, it was really interesting...does that episode sound familiar to you at all Nilla?

Guest Yediyd

<div class='quotemain'>

Is that the crazy, wild eyed, heavey set woman with the gap teeth?

I saw an epesode where she was swapped with a biggeted black man.

No Yed, that was "Trading Spouses" on Fox.

I actually felt sorry for the "God Warrior" because she really was sweet. The black guy and his wife were total racists, and he treated the "God Warrior" like crap because of her color, period.

The best line out of that show was when the "God Warrior" said, "you know, I never saw anyone's color before. But this week with you has changed all of that. You've made me see if people are black or white."

Yeah, she was a nut, but that guy was a complete jerk!!!!! I felt sorry for her too.

The things I miss, having little ones in the house. Thank you, LORD!

PC,

I know, I know. But my excuse was that my wife was still in our old house, waiting for it to sell, and I was stuck in an apartment that was smaller than my garage with a TV and a cat (which, BTW, I hate!). I sat on a camp chair. I had no life except to watch TV and read books.

Trading Spouses was a diversion. I swear. I haven't watched it since. :blush:

But I did get hooked on "House" and "Bones"...

Guest Yediyd

<div class='quotemain'>

The things I miss, having little ones in the house. Thank you, LORD!

PC,

I know, I know. But my excuse was that my wife was still in our old house, waiting for it to sell, and I was stuck in an apartment that was smaller than my garage with a TV and a cat (which, BTW, I hate!). I sat on a camp chair. I had no life except to watch TV and read books.

Trading Spouses was a diversion. I swear. I haven't watched it since. :blush:

But I did get hooked on "House" and "Bones"...

Me too!!! I don't have cable...so I watch the free stuff! I LOVE House!!! Not crazy about bones...and trading spouses is just stupid!!! I watched a few epesodes...but it got old, FAST!!!!!!

I still love Surviver and the new one...Pirates, though!!!!!