E-tithing

FrankJL

I was surprised that the US doesn't do more direct banking an awful lot of people pay directly by cheque I would miss the conveinience of that if we moved over - that and an electric kettle, duvets, gravy and custard lol

Charley

we do have electric kettles, and duvets. don't know about the gravy and custard though :huh:

This sounds very interesting.

:hmmm:

What about paying online with online banking?

You enter the amount and the bank mails a check?

I already do it. My bank mails the check every month without me having to think about it. I'm not sure what is so stupid about it. I guess if you mean, easier to handle, more convenient for everyone involved, gets paid so I never am worried about it - if that's what you mean by stupid, I guess you are right - pretty dumb.

Speaking of tithing, I saw this website today. Check it out.

http://bishophiggins.blogspot.com/

This doesn't sound like an LDS bishop. If it is he needs some serious church discipline. The ward liar? Applying Compound W? I'd appreciate not seeing links such as this in the forums again.

I've changed my mind. This site is hilarious! Read the one about the Best Blessing contest. Classic!

<div class='quotemain'>

This doesn't sound like an LDS bishop. If it is he needs some serious church discipline. The ward liar? Applying Compound W? I'd appreciate not seeing links such as this in the forums again.

I've changed my mind. This site is hilarious! Read the one about the Best Blessing contest. Classic!

If you get a chance, listen to the podcasts. They are "fall out of your chair" funny.

<div class='quotemain'>

I was surprised that the US doesn't do more direct banking an awful lot of people pay directly by cheque I would miss the conveinience of that if we moved over - that and an electric kettle, duvets, gravy and custard lol

Charley

we do have electric kettles, and duvets. don't know about the gravy and custard though :huh:

[/quotebWWE

Not to the same extent - the same ones are very expensive and not the same range

Charley

<div class='quotemain'>

Forgive me, jason, but this is so wierd. How can you say in one second that you don't want to see stuff in the forum again (as though you can determine that), and then say that it's hilarious?

<div class='quotemain'>

This sounds very interesting.

:hmmm:

What about paying online with online banking?

You enter the amount and the bank mails a check?

I already do it. My bank mails the check every month without me having to think about it. I'm not sure what is so stupid about it. I guess if you mean, easier to handle, more convenient for everyone involved, gets paid so I never am worried about it - if that's what you mean by stupid, I guess you are right - pretty dumb.

This thread has made me think about the ease and to efficiently of paying tithing this way especially if it is on automatic pay.... GREAT Idea!!! :D

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

Forgive me, jason, but this is so wierd. How can you say in one second that you don't want to see stuff in the forum again (as though you can determine that), and then say that it's hilarious?

Why do you care? All you want is to get into an argument.