Welcome Pam As New Mod!

Heather

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to let everyone know that Pam has accepted the position as Moderator for LDS Talk. She has been a member of the site for a long time, and was a moderator before on the old site. I know she'll do a great job! Thanks for your willingness to help the site, Pam!

Heather

Oh boy John Doe, you are in trouble now. :)

Ben Raines

Duly noted and ducking for cover, sir. Proceeding to walk on eggshells, envisioning them as a minefield. I guess I better be on my best behavior and talk in my Sunday best around here now.

Congrats, Pam. If you need any ideas on who to punish as your first act as mod (not including me), you can PM me anytime. :sparklygrin::sparklygrin::sparklygrin::hmmm::hmmm::hmmm:

Oh great Pam of the computer g-ds....could you send me notification and e-mail addresses of all single men over 40,

...PLEASE? :sparklygrin:

Do you really think she would share that info before she used it herself? :idea::idea::idea:

Guest Yediyd

Yed,

You can't even type out god? Is that out of reverence to fake gods too?

Actually, that was just out of habbit! :blush: Oops!! I have no obesience to the computer gods...unless, of course...they can find me a nice new husband...then....

:sparklygrin:

Oh boy John Doe, you are in trouble now. :)

Ben Raines

Duly noted and ducking for cover, sir. Proceeding to walk on eggshells, envisioning them as a minefield. I guess I better be on my best behavior and talk in my Sunday best around here now.

Congrats, Pam. If you need any ideas on who to punish as your first act as mod (not including me), you can PM me anytime. :sparklygrin::sparklygrin::sparklygrin::hmmm::hmmm::hmmm:

:roflmbo: So funny JD. This would apply to our family gatherings as well. Oh wait....I don't have any authority there. :sparklygrin: The only thing I have there is the "honor" of being the oldest sibling.

<div class='quotemain'>

Thank you Heather for your faith and confidence in me once more. I will do my best.

:ahhh: ......LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pale I can still tell you to shut up. :sparklygrin:

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

Thank you Heather for your faith and confidence in me once more. I will do my best.

:ahhh: ......LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pale I can still tell you to shut up. :sparklygrin:

right back at you...... :lol:

Guest Yediyd
<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

I needed that LOL I think I missed the joke. :(