Help! I Need Some Laundry Advise!

Guest Yediyd

Yes, I do try, most of the time. :P:P:P:P

Okay, some of the time. But once in a while is better than nothing, right?

I suppose being family, I do have to give a little.

When we were first married we took turns. 2 silk blouses and a wool sweater later, I was banned from laundry. She claims it was always her stuff that got ruined, I just never mentioned the stuff of mine that died at my hands. ;)

I have not been totally banned from doing laundry, but there are restrictions on what I can do and can't do.

<div class='quotemain'>

When we were first married we took turns. 2 silk blouses and a wool sweater later, I was banned from laundry. She claims it was always her stuff that got ruined, I just never mentioned the stuff of mine that died at my hands. ;)

I have not been totally banned from doing laundry, but there are restrictions on what I can do and can't do.

The big question I have though Pale. Are you allowed to wash your plaid pants?

<div class='quotemain'>I have not been totally banned from doing laundry, but there are restrictions on what I can do and can't do.

Let me guess. You agreed with me and punched a hole through the dryer door! :P

Elphaba

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

The big question I have though Pale. Are you allowed to wash your plaid pants?

no..........not a chance.....I have those dry cleaned................ B)

My friend's eight year old came home from an overnight trip with a very stinky bag of clothing. At first she thought it was camp fire smoke and thought nothing of it. But the stink was sickening and after she pulled all the clothing out, she noticed a used dirty nicotin patch stuck to the bottom of the bag.

She threw the bag away and washed the clothes with laundry detergent/color plus bleach but they still stink. She dried them with dryer sheets and you can readily smell the odor. I gave her a full box of baking soda for the wash and she added a cup of white vinegar to the rinse. And then dried them again.

Their hanging on the back porch because they still stink! Is there anything else to get rid of the odor?

Their hanging on the back porch because they still stink! Is there anything else to get rid of the odor?

I have used those nicotene patches (that is how I quit smoking) and they do not smell, so it is probably something else that is stinking up the clothes.

In any event, put them all back in the machine, add the normal amount of detergent then 1/4 C of Pine Sol. That gets out skunk spray - so it will get out what ever is making the clothes smell.

• 2 years later...