Future Wedding

Posted · Hidden by estradling75, June 17, 2015 - dup
Hidden by estradling75, June 17, 2015 - dup

NightSG, it is much easier to get a Sealing Cancellation. Women no longer need to be engaged/married to a temple worthy male to request a sealing cancellation. It is also much easier for a man to obtain a Sealing Cancellation from his ex. My husband just received a sealing cancellation from his ex back in October. When he had tried to get it some 30 + years ago, it was not granted, he was advised it wasn't necessary. Many members are not aware of this.

I wasn't aware he finally got the cancelation! Congratulations!

Posted · Hidden by estradling75, June 17, 2015 - dup
Hidden by estradling75, June 17, 2015 - dup

NightSG, it is much easier to get a Sealing Cancellation. Women no longer need to be engaged/married to a temple worthy male to request a sealing cancellation. It is also much easier for a man to obtain a Sealing Cancellation from his ex. My husband just received a sealing cancellation from his ex back in October. When he had tried to get it some 30 + years ago, it was not granted, he was advised it wasn't necessary. Many members are not aware of this.

I wasn't aware he finally got the cancelation! Congratulations!

NightSG, it is much easier to get a Sealing Cancellation.  Women no longer need to be engaged/married to a temple worthy male to request a sealing cancellation.

I'm still hearing pretty recent complaints of women who were engaged and trying to get the cancellation for a year or more, gave up, got married, requested it again and got it within 2-3 months, along with a waiver so they didn't have to wait the rest of the year after the civil marriage.