Your word for 2016

pam

Eowyn started this about 3-4 years ago and I've done it each year.

You pick a word that you want to focus on for the year.  I've got files of talks, quotes, etc from words that I have chosen in the previous years.

This year I'm choosing the word 'Commitment.'

Trust.

I've got a lot of potential paths that my life may take me. From the new year on, I need to put my whole trust in The Lord for the path He knows is right for me, even if it isn't what I want. He knows the bigger picture. I've done the work needed, now I just need to put my trust in Him. 

Guest MormonGator

Wonderful. It's my goal to tell every one of my LDS brothers and sisters how wonderful they are. 

Like literally. The longer I'm in the church, the more I love being in the church. 

Edited by MormonGator

Wonderful. It's my goal to tell every one of my LDS brothers and sisters how wonderful they are. 

Like literally. The longer I'm in the church, the more I love being in the church. 

So how about the word Fellowship?

Guest Godless

Balance. My job requires unorthodox working hours and sporadic attention during my off time. I try my best to balance that with my family life, but it's a constant struggle, and one that I hope to improve on in 2016.

My word is... WHISPER.

Yes.  I'm going to try to modulate my voice so that it doesn't get louder than a whispering wind.  This, in turn, should work to calm my manic tendencies.  And I'm hoping this will bring me much closer to the Spirit.

My word is... WHISPER.

Yes.  I'm going to try to modulate my voice so that it doesn't get louder than a whispering wind.  This, in turn, should work to calm my manic tendencies.  And I'm hoping this will bring me much closer to the Spirit.

Whispering Wind.  That reminds me a line from the movie Ever After.  :)