New Member Introduction :)

SeeYouAtTheBeach

Hi, everyone! My name is SeeYouAtTheBeach, I am 31, married mother of a beautiful 12 y/o daughter. Her step dad and I are not active members of the church. In fact, he isn't even a member....yet. :P

I was inactive almost as soon as I was baptized, back in 1996. The devil worked hard on me!! My dd was baptised in 2003 and still...we've been inactive!!!

What brought me back? FAITH.

God gave me a beautiful gift. My husband and I are GOING TO HAVE A BABY! We tried for almost four years! I know this baby was in heaven, waiting for mommy and daddy to get ready for him. As soon as our lives got in order, I got pregnant!

I know God wants me to go back to the church and to raise this child in his church. I feel an overwhelming sense of gratatude to the Lord for giving me this gift of life, and leading me back.

I love the church, I know it's true and I am so excited to share this with my husband. He is open minded about it. We did meet missionaries before, but honestly, they kind of shunned him, when they all went to help someone move and it hurt his feelings!! But we live in a new area and this time I know it will be better. We just have to stick it out! Nothing new is easy.

Sooooo...I am due in April! I can't even think of names! Anyone have a good site for baby names? Any ideas on how to help my family during this transition? Our dd is VERY excited about the baby!

I hope I can make some new friends here.

SeeYouAtTheBeach

Living in Virginia!

Welcome! I'm pretty new here myself! I have found this website to be great fun! So many interesting discussions and topics to look at and ponder and respond to.

I'll put in my two cents about the baby names, too!! For a boy I really love the name Jeremiah and for a girl... how does sioux-z strike you?! :)

• 1 month later...