Seen Office 2007?

StrawberryFields

I like it also. Don't know if they will upgrade at work. The common attitude there is: If it ain't broke, don't fix it. ~ ~ ~ sigh~ ~ ~

OpenOffice all the way Click me, It can be clunky and slower than Microsoft Office, but at least you don't have to pay through the nose for it. Free to download, Free to use, and files can be saved in MS Office format,or any of a dozen formats for sharing easy with your coworkers,family, etc. Try it. :)

Openoffice or any of the other free software is good for people that just want to write basic letters and such but it really lacks all the good in depth features of Office.

That being said I just bought Office 07 a few weeks ago, wanted to get it and play with it some before next semester begins (this Friday). I must say I really do like it. It's much simpler to use, and way more customizable then Office 03. I wouldn't get it if your not using windows Vista. You need vista to take advantage of a lot of the newer features in Office 07