Will polygamy be re-instituted after plagues of the last days wipe out a lot of the earth's population?

4 minutes ago, Carborendum said:

Like I said, whatever makes you sleep at night.  Oh, yeah, the anti-psychotics.  Whatever.

Does it make you feel Christ like making fun of someone with my mental illnesses who has to take anti psychotic meds to avoid psychosis episodes and having aspergers and austism? Look at what you're actually doing and what kind of person you're coming off as.

20 minutes ago, Zarahemla said:

Does it make you feel Christ like ...Look at what you're actually doing and what kind of person you're coming off as.

I could say the same to you.

1. You're overly fixated with polygamy.
  2. You quote anti-Mormon sources as the guidance for proper interpretation of our faith.
  3. You refuse to accept the actual common practices over the words of anti-Mormons.
  4. You admit confusion, but refuse to listen to calmer voices, and instead listen to anti-Mormons.
  5. You talk about a practice that you will refuse on earth but you somehow feel it must be practiced in heaven.
  6. You admit you are "night and day" in your position, but refuse to accept the middle ground answers that would bring you peace.
  7. I quote your own response and you decide to play the victim.

Just what is your motivation here?  God is not the author of such confusion and error.  To whom are you listening?

Edited by Guest

6 minutes ago, Carborendum said:

I could say the same to you.

1. You're overly fixated with polygamy.
  2. You quote anti-Mormon sources as the guidance for proper interpretation of our faith.
  3. You refuse to accept the actual common practices over the words of anti-Mormons.
  4. You admit confusion, but refuse to listen to calmer voices, and instead listen to anti-Mormons.
  5. You talk about a practice that you will refuse on earth but you somehow feel it must be practiced in heaven.
  6. You admit you are "night and day" in your position, but refuse to accept the middle ground answers that would bring you peace.
  7. I quote your own response and you decide to play the victim.

Just what is your motivation here?  God is not the author of such confusion and error.  To whom are you listening?

I'd be a lot calmer if you were nicer to me.

9 minutes ago, Zarahemla said:

I'd be a lot calmer if you were nicer to me.

I could be a lot nicer to you if you listened to the reasonable voices on this forum.

Now, let's take this down a notch.  You feel like I've bullied you.  OK.  I've explained myself elsewhere.  But I'll go ahead and say things as calmly as I can.

What's the difference between you expecting me to be nice as a condition for you to be calm vs. my being nicer to you if you actually listened?  Isn't it all subjective?  And we can point fingers, but that's the chicken and the egg.

Edited by Guest

Carb started it and I'll end it if he does something brave and apologizes to me personally. And then I'll apologize to the whole board. But not until carb apologizes to me.

• pam locked this topic