Mormon Social Justice Warriors up in arms about the Mormon Tabernacle Choir

Vort

2 minutes ago, Mike said:

No, I don't think it gives any indication at all. I think it's not reasonable for either of us to draw conclusions about his feelings one way or another from (this particular) isolated fact. The plain fact alone that he married an immigrant (two actually) tells me practically nothing. I could speculate since they both hail from "Eastern Europe" and they were both models that he is attracted to beautiful exotic women. But then what man isn't attracted to beautiful exotic women? The fact that they are immigrants is little more than a coincidence but not surprising giving Mr. Trump's lifestyle. I submit that it has nothing to do with his feelings about *illegal* immigration (which I think was the fish you were trying to draw across my path, hahaha). It's a small thing, but it interested me as a thing that doesn't give offer much (pro or con) with regard to President Trump.

And in reciprocal interest of full disclosure, I married an immigrant. But don't draw too many conclusions just yet. :)

Well... there is nothing about the lyrics of the song that states we welcome ILLEGAL immigrants.  So, obviously, we're talking about immigration in general and not Illegal ones.  Trump, of course, does not welcome Illegal Immigrants.  That still doesn't say he is anti-immigrants.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/22/2016 at 2:48 PM, Vort said:

The Mormon Tabernacle Choir is singing at Donald Trump's presidential inauguration. To the surprise of absolutely no one, the snowflaky hypocrites of the Mormon Social Justice League are whining about it. Make no mistake, had the Tabernacle Choir been asked to sing at Obama's inauguration, the overwhelming majority of these crybabies would have been bubbling over with how wonderfully "progressive" such a move was.

Moral: Those who whine about the Tabernacle Choir singing at Trump's inauguration are a humiliation to themselves and all who know them, and deserve to be studiously ignored.

Some of these people have too much time on their hands.