Trump and Netanyahu. More than Refreshing...

anatess2

... it was Awesomerrefic.  FINALLY. 

At the Joint Press Conference that ended just a few minutes ago, I noted several big important changes in the international air as it comes to the Middle East.  This air has not been breathed in before.  Ever.

1.)  The most important one is this Trump-style (i.e. Clunky.  Yes, I still wish Trump is even just half as eloquent as his children) - delivered principle:

When asked if the 2-state solution is not on the table anymore and if so, what solution are we working towards, Trump gave a very simple but very profound answer - The solution is that which both Israel and Palestine like.  I don't care what they come up with as long as they're both happy.  If they're both happy, I'm happy.

Why this is profound... in every single negotiation that has ever been made in the Israeli-Palestenian Peace Talks, the international community led by the USA/UK/UN has never expressed any level of trust that both Israel and Palestine has the ability to decide their own destinies.  Rather, it has always been that the international community treat them as squabbling children that the US/UN has to dictate to them the solution that they have to then agree on - neither of whom want.  The 2-state solution is just the latest one - neither Israel nor Palestine want it - the UN, led by the US are forcing it down their throats.  This time, the message is clear.  You are both adults, go figure out between yourselves how you can live in peace and we'll stand here just to make sure you don't kill each other in the process.

This, of course, is not new to the joint presser.  Trump laid out this Vision in his very first teleprompted speech which happened to be at the AIPAC during the primary season, before he even got to the general elections.

2.)  The warmth in the joint presser was palpable.  The relationship between Trump and Netanyahu is deeply rooted and personal.  There were moments of ribbing between the two (another thing I wish Trump would be a bit more professional on - he always got those humurous zingers bubbling to the surface that can make me cringe... like when he does it with Theresa May who is a very straight-laced noblewoman that was just not sure how to take the deadpan humor... but at least with Netanyahu, the personal relationship brings the humor out of Netanyahu too.).

Now, beneath the humor it was apparent that Trump and Netanyahu had important differences.  Trump was asked what he wants Israel to give on to facilitate a deal and he stated Israel could slow down those settlements.  Netanyahu said something about not wanting to do that.  Trump replied humurously about Netanyahu being a hard-nosed negotiator but that he'll get a deal.  And Netanyahu replied that he learned it from the Art of the Deal.  The exchange came off as very warm and humorous but there was a palpable stand-off there that you just know Trump is not giving in but neither is Netanyahu but it doesn't change the fact that they're willing to work together.  This is a very healthy relationship.

3.)  A drive-by-media reporter brought up the rise of antisemitism in the US after the election of Trump and tried to imply that Trump is fanning antisemitic sentiments in the US.  Trump didn't even get to answer this, Netanyahu jumped in to defend Trump.  He didn't defend the office of the President.  He defended Trump specifically in a very emphatic manner bringing the answer into a personal level that there is no greater friend to the Jews than President Donald Trump.

4.)  Netanyahu let a cat out of the bag about a new solution with a new series of negotiations that has been going on since Trump set foot in the White House.  Trump didn't know this was ready for public knowledge but he went ahead and provided a bit more detail but barely scratched the surface.  From what I understand Trump is spearheading negotiations not only with Israel and Palestine but with Israel, Palestine, and a host of other Arab and African Nations with the goal of bringing both Israel and Palestine opportunities for prosperity.  My understanding is, this vision of joint opportunity will make it easier for Israel and Palestine to come to the table and discuss solutions for peace.

• 1 year later...

I have read that there are 4.3 trillion USA petro- dollars in the hands of 

nations, companies and individuals not friendly to the USA and they want to devalue the USA dollar.  

Israel's large scale desalination technology may hold the key to setting in motion a win - win - win - win - win 

mega project that would benefit the USA, Israel, all nations with enough desert to be interested in large scale desalination......

and cities vulnerable to the threat of rising ocean levels....... such as New Orleans and Florida.  

19 hours ago, DennisTate said:

I have read that there are 4.3 trillion USA petro- dollars in the hands of 

nations, companies and individuals not friendly to the USA and they want to devalue the USA dollar.  

Israel's large scale desalination technology may hold the key to setting in motion a win - win - win - win - win 

mega project that would benefit the USA, Israel, all nations with enough desert to be interested in large scale desalination......

and cities vulnerable to the threat of rising ocean levels....... such as New Orleans and Florida.  

Why would anyone with dollars want to devaluate them?

Desalination is good in many ways beyond clean water.  A natural byproduct of ocean desalination is hydrogen which is an excellent, clean fuel that can offset gasoline.    As for rising ocean levels – the trend for the last 20,000 years (which ended the ice age) has been toward global warming, receding of glaciers and the rising of the ocean.  This changing of ocean levels has been problematic for any human civilization that relies of trade and the ocean bounties.  The civilizations that have learned to adapt has survived and those that have refused to adapt (thinking instead to halt or to change climate trends) has dwindled away – mostly lost in history.   As a side note few earthlings are aware that the great spot on Jupiter is shrinking and will likely soon disappear because of global climate change on Jupiter.  Talk about a coincidence.

The Traveler

4 hours ago, Traveler said:

Why would anyone with dollars want to devaluate them?

Desalination is good in many ways beyond clean water.  A natural byproduct of ocean desalination is hydrogen which is an excellent, clean fuel that can offset gasoline.    As for rising ocean levels – the trend for the last 20,000 years (which ended the ice age) has been toward global warming, receding of glaciers and the rising of the ocean.  This changing of ocean levels has been problematic for any human civilization that relies of trade and the ocean bounties.  The civilizations that have learned to adapt has survived and those that have refused to adapt (thinking instead to halt or to change climate trends) has dwindled away – mostly lost in history.   As a side note few earthlings are aware that the great spot on Jupiter is shrinking and will likely soon disappear because of global climate change on Jupiter.  Talk about a coincidence.

The Traveler

A dream was given to Shane Warren that he shared on the Sid Roth

program on July 6, 2012.  He saw a Hurricane of one dollar USA notes.....

and was shown a room with President Putin, George Soros and several other world leaders......

basically it seemed that they wanted to devalue the USA petro-dollar to knock the USA out of the position of the world's

number #1 military superpower....... by knocking the USA out economically.  

One of the best responses that I have been able to think of so far is a Utah State Dollar.......

I have wondered if President Trump could divert those 4.3 trillion USA petro dollars over to the State of Utah......

in order to set in motion something kind of huge.

Google these two titles and you will see my suggestions on how this could be handled:

Could a Utah State Dollar save the USA Dollar?

P. M. Netanyahu, President Trump has a 4.3 trillion dollar problem....

I have heard a rather convincing case that the 2012 election may have been stolen due to 

voter fraud.... .which would make a certain L.D.S. President..... .at least in the sight of G-d!

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 6:11 PM, DennisTate said:

A dream was given to Shane Warren that he shared on the Sid Roth

program on July 6, 2012.  He saw a Hurricane of one dollar USA notes.....

and was shown a room with President Putin, George Soros and several other world leaders......

basically it seemed that they wanted to devalue the USA petro-dollar to knock the USA out of the position of the world's

number #1 military superpower....... by knocking the USA out economically.  

One of the best responses that I have been able to think of so far is a Utah State Dollar.......

I have wondered if President Trump could divert those 4.3 trillion USA petro dollars over to the State of Utah......

in order to set in motion something kind of huge.

Google these two titles and you will see my suggestions on how this could be handled:

Could a Utah State Dollar save the USA Dollar?

I have heard a rather convincing case that the 2012 election may have been stolen due to 

voter fraud.... .which would make a certain L.D.S. President..... .at least in the sight of G-d!

A few years back I did some consulting work for the Federal Reserve Bank.  I am an expert in automation and robotics and have consulted with many companies and government institutions.  I know for a fact that there is no such currency as USA petro dollars.  If there was such a currency it would be tied directly to the global production of petro.  Also anyone with an IQ over room temperature knows that the Russian economy is far more dependent on the global price of petro than is the USA economy - which is much more complex.   If Putin was part of a scheme to bring down oil and natural gas prices - it would devalue Russia currency long before and many times more than US currency.  I really doubt Putin got to where he is now by being so palpably stupid.

There are many dreams (including the "Dream Mine") that have purported that some resource in Utah would save America and make the Mormons rich - and lot of idiots have believe it and lost their life saving (perhaps even their sanity - even their spirituality) with such schemes.   The Mormon view of economy, is and always has been, rooted in industry and work (not international schemes) - Industry the true meaning of Deseret and what the loyal Mormons wanted to name their state.  Smart Mormons have invested in their Prophet and not in dreams of the un-anointed.

The Traveler

Edited by Traveler

• 1 month later...
On 7/9/2018 at 2:42 AM, Traveler said:

A few years back I did some consulting work for the Federal Reserve Bank.  I am an expert in automation and robotics and have consulted with many companies and government institutions.  I know for a fact that there is no such currency as USA petro dollars.  If there was such a currency it would be tied directly to the global production of petro.  Also anyone with an IQ over room temperature knows that the Russian economy is far more dependent on the global price of petro than is the USA economy - which is much more complex.   If Putin was part of a scheme to bring down oil and natural gas prices - it would devalue Russia currency long before and many times more than US currency.  I really doubt Putin got to where he is now by being so palpably stupid.

There are many dreams (including the "Dream Mine") that have purported that some resource in Utah would save America and make the Mormons rich - and lot of idiots have believe it and lost their life saving (perhaps even their sanity - even their spirituality) with such schemes.   The Mormon view of economy, is and always has been, rooted in industry and work (not international schemes) - Industry the true meaning of Deseret and what the loyal Mormons wanted to name their state.  Smart Mormons have invested in their Prophet and not in dreams of the un-anointed.

The Traveler

I agree with you that the attempt to devalue the dollar is a terrible idea but guess what........

https://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/countingthecost/2018/03/china-petro-yuan-dollar-hegemony-180331091248813.html

China's 'petro-yuan': The end of the dollar hegemony?

Shanghai is reportedly taking the first steps to pay for imported oil in reminbi, or yuan, instead of the US dollar.

12 hours ago, DennisTate said:

I agree with you that the attempt to devalue the dollar is a terrible idea but guess what........

https://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/countingthecost/2018/03/china-petro-yuan-dollar-hegemony-180331091248813.html

China's 'petro-yuan': The end of the dollar hegemony?

Shanghai is reportedly taking the first steps to pay for imported oil in reminbi, or yuan, instead of the US dollar.

If you study the history of China you will discover that China has always been a difficult trading partner - some believe this goes back many thousands of years.  BTW they invented paper currency for the specific purpose of trade.  China also attempted to drop the dollar as trading currency when the USA dropped the gold standard from it currency.  I am not sure if China buying oil without dollars will change much of anything since the USA markets remain the strongest in the world - by far and since under Trump the USA is quickly moving towards oil independence - Which BTW is the very reason that Trump is changing the world trading dynamic.  What you may want to ask - other than the questions you are asking is : why is anyone in the USA opposed to the Trump trade agenda?

The Traveler

17 hours ago, Traveler said:

If you study the history of China you will discover that China has always been a difficult trading partner - some believe this goes back many thousands of years.  BTW they invented paper currency for the specific purpose of trade.  China also attempted to drop the dollar as trading currency when the USA dropped the gold standard from it currency.  I am not sure if China buying oil without dollars will change much of anything since the USA markets remain the strongest in the world - by far and since under Trump the USA is quickly moving towards oil independence - Which BTW is the very reason that Trump is changing the world trading dynamic.  What you may want to ask - other than the questions you are asking is : why is anyone in the USA opposed to the Trump trade agenda?

The Traveler

I deeply appreciate this level of discussion on this topic.  Here is the direct link into that topic that I referred to.

Around 1988, having already been a member of The Worldwide Church of God for about fifteen years.....

I began to suspect that there might be significant errors in my ideas on the Bible..... .I prayed and asked Messiah Yeshua - Jesus to 

correct me..... give me wisdom...... and to show me my errors in a manner so clearly that I would not miss what I was being shown.  

Especially since 1990 I was shown error, after error, after error after error in my thinking on every topic.......

I am now at the place where I am wondering if I actually know anything about anything at all???????  But I can say that 

Messiah Yeshua - Jesus has handed me...... a janitor.....  what I have to label as nothing less than a "Unified Field Theory of Modern World Problems" which is

actually based on the fulfillment of Isaiah chapter 35........... the turning green of much of the world's deserts.