Two Truths And A Lie

boyando

Sorry guys, you were both wrong..it's number 2.

Dr. T. I'm not sure exactly what temperature bodies are reduced to prior to open heart surgery, but I do know that my mum and dad always said I was virtually frozen...my heart was stopped so that they could operate on it, and a heart and lung machine did the work instead..then I was 'warmed up' to be able to be brought back to life, as it were, following the surgery...perhaps you can explain the finer details of this...hope I wasn't too misleading!! :)

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

I'll wait and see if you're correct Canuck..as I was going to say no.2 as well.

you are incorrect

I say #3. Palerider strikes me as a vigorous man! :D

Elphaba

you are correct....we only have 4 kids..3 girls and 1 boy....I did play Varsity Tennis thru High School started in my sophmore year and while on my mission the Queen of England visited 2 areas I was serving in and I got to see her.... B)

you are correct....we only have 4 kids..3 girls and 1 boy....I did play Varsity Tennis thru High School started in my sophmore year and while on my mission the Queen of England visited 2 areas I was serving in and I got to see her.... B)

Oh my PR, you just made me realize I was playing the game backwards! I thought the idea was to write two false sentences and one true one.

Therefore, when Pushka picked #3, she picked the TRUE sentence!

1. I came in second in the Santa Ana, CA teen beauty contest.

2. I received a scholarship to UC Irvine to study Journalism

3. I went on a date named Kerry from Dolly Parton’s band.

I went out with Kelly D. from Dolly Parton's band for a couple of months. He was a total sweetheart, but it was too hard because he traveled all of the time and it was too difficult for him to get to Utah in early '80s. Plus I had just started seeing my soon-to-be husband. I met him when Dolly and Kenny Rogers did a concert in Salt Lake City. After the concert my girlfriend and I went to the bar at the top of the Hilton and ended up sitting at the same table as the band, and it was lust at first site. I met Dolly twice, and she was just as real and sweet as she was on the stage.

What a ride!

Elphaba