The Democratic Party's "leftward shift"

Vort

1 minute ago, MormonGator said:

Speaking of location, I'm the one who lives in a red state pal. 

It should come as no surprise that Chad Mitchell and his two buddies originated their group in Spokane, Washington.

Guest MormonGator
3 minutes ago, Vort said:

It should come as no surprise that Chad Mitchell and his two buddies originated their group in Spokane, Washington.

I've mentioned it before, but I do find it funny that you live in what is by far one of most liberal parts of the country. I live in the most conservative part of Florida (We went close to 70% for Trump) so go figure! 

Edited by MormonGator

Well, I HAVE voted Democrat in the past few years.  I've also voted Republican.  I like/hate both parties equally. 

It works out for me because it gives me the option of choice, rather than forcing me to support someone just because others in a party felt that they wanted that candidate and no one else.

Overall, comparatively to most Americans I probably lean hard conservative...but here, in these forums, I appear to be blatantly and completely liberal. (I think in relation to many modern Members of the Church I probably also am on the more liberal side to be honest as well.  Ironically, less than 100 years ago the members of the church were democrats overall).

:usaflag:

Edited by JohnsonJones

Guest MormonGator
2 minutes ago, JohnsonJones said:

Overall, comparatively to most Americans I probably lean hard conservative...but here, in these forums, I appear to be blatantly and completely liberal. (I think in relation to many modern Members of the Church I probably also am on the more liberal side to be honest as well.  Ironically, less than 100 years ago the members of the church were democrats overall)

Amen my brother. Amen. Agree 100%.