DennisTate

Greater unity between Latter day Saints and Pentecostals ....

My wife is a gifted Pentecostal woman who was even told to fast and pray for me for thirty five days back in the year 2000.

I'm Messianic Gentile.... (or perhaps MessyAntik Gentile, because I am sure that there are still lots of wrong ideas in my theology ) .....

but I do feel that I am being led to assist Latter day Saints to be able to reach out more effectively to my wife's denomination....

Pentecostals as well as to Jewish Israelis.

I had an exceptional one hour and one minute meeting through Facebook message chat with two zealous LDS missionaries here in 

Nova Scotia last week and my feeling was confirmed that LDS missionaries really are willing to meet with people and, for example, have a

great discussion about the near death experience account of little Colton Burpo and give a lot of credit to his dad a Westlyian pastor... for having

the humility needed to listen to his son..... (many Christian pastors would have approached Colton very differently.... the mom of Alex Malarkey brought in

Soul Sleep believing pastors to put fear in her son little Alex Malarkey whose NDE was featured in "The boy who came back from heaven."

Please pray that Latter day Saints and Pentecostals and Jews will come together and pray about the number ONE QUADRILLION....

because 2017 was a Jubilee year.... but I was not ready at that time for what I feel I am finally beginning to understand better now in 2020.

I made this statement on another forum with the title 

"Ending Race War USA in New Orleans........" 

You Latter day Saints are known to have done an astonishing amount of physical aid after Hurricane Katrina and I feel that your hearts are in New Orleans in a special way due to all the treasure that you invested in the people of New Orleans at that time......... and in your prayers for the people of New Orleans since then......

I want to pass on THE ONE QUADRILLION USA PETRO-DOLLAR CHALLENGE TO THREE colleges and / or universities.

Brigham Young University
University of Calgary
Warrior Notes School of Ministry

I arrived at the number of ONE QUADRILLION because it is a higher number than SEVEN HUNDRED AND TEN TRILLION DOLLARS given by CIA economist Jim Rickards for the valuation of the worldwide DERIVATIVES MARKETS back in 2014.

The valuation for the USA Derivatives markets at that time was TWO HUNDRED AND TEN TRILLION!

I believe that there are faculty and students at Brigham Young University who will immediately understand my reasoning on how a more Theistic version of Evolutionary Theory can play a role in our beginning to look at human life as having something approaching INFINITE VALUE to our Creator.... who I believe has been working and planning and forming universes for infinite time in the past until the time when finally the events of Genesis chapters one and two and three could take place.

I have gotten the impression that many Latter day Saints will like me be rather impressed by what was shown to former Atheist Mellen Thomas Benedict during his brush with death.  What he was shown reminds me of chapter thirteen in the book "Stephen Hawking's Universe" that is entitled The Anthropic Principle.

https://www.near-death.com/experiences/exceptional/mellen-thomas-benedict.html#a05

5. The Void

supernova_eye.jpgAt this point of my near-death experience, I found myself in a profound stillness, beyond all silence. I could see or perceive FOREVER, beyond Infinity. I was in the Void.

I was in pre creation, before the Big Bang. I had crossed over the beginning of time / the First Word / the First vibration. I was in the Eye of Creation. I felt as if I was touching the Face of God. It was not a religious feeling. Simply, I was at one with Absolute Life and Consciousness. When I say that I could see or perceive forever, I mean that I could experience all of creation generating itself. It was without beginning and without end. That’s a mind-expanding thought, isn’t it? Scientists perceive the Big Bang as a single event that created the Universe. I saw during my life after death experience that the Big Bang is only one of an infinite number of Big Bangs creating Universes endlessly and simultaneously. The only images that even come close in human terms would be those created by super computers using fractal geometry equations.

The ancients knew of this. They said God had periodically created new Universes by breathing out, and recreated other Universes by breathing in. These epochs were called Yugas. Modern science called this the Big Bang. I was in absolute, pure consciousness. I could see or perceive all the Big Bangs or Yugas creating and recreating themselves. Instantly I entered into them all simultaneously. I saw that each and every little piece of creation has the power to create. It is very difficult to try to explain this. I am still speechless about this.

It took me years after I returned from my near-death experience to assimilate any words at all for the Void experience. I can tell you this now: the Void is less than nothing, yet more than everything that is! The Void is absolute zero; chaos forming all possibilities. It is Absolute Consciousness; much more than even Universal Intelligence. The Void is the vacuum or nothingness between all physical manifestations. The SPACE between atoms and their components. Modern science has begun to study this space between everything. They call it Zero point. Whenever they try to measure it, their instruments go off the scale, or to infinity, so to speak. They have no way, as of yet, to measure infinity accurately. There is more of the zero space in your own body and the Universe than anything else!

I should give you the link to the video from 2014 where CIA economist Mr. Jim Rickards gives the number of seven hundred and ten trillion for the worldwide Derivatives markets.  My powerful feeling is that as Holy Spirit led Latter day Saints and Holy Spirit led Pentecostals and Holy Spirit led Jews come closer together and cooperate more on certain projects that..... the metaphorical Bride of Messiah will rise up and up and up and up to a place where she will be able to address problems facing all the earth with a wisdom that will remind all the world of how Daniiel, Hananiah, Mishael and Azariah rose to great influence and responsibility in the kingdoms of Nebuchadnezzar and later of Cyrus the Persian.  

FORGET IRAN, IRAQ, UKRAINETHIS IS WHERE WWIII STARTS...

Both Latter day Saints as well as Pentecostals do a lot of tourism to the nation of Israel and the idea of there being LDS Noahide movement meetings in many Pentecostal church buildings on Saturdays..... .as well as in many LDS ward buildings on Saturdays.... is one possible direction for LDS and Pentecostal mutual cooperation.

Proposal for LDS Noahide Movement on Saturdays at many wards.

You Latter day Saints are arguably the most polite Christians that I know..... you are also among the most astonishingly well informed Christians that I know......... I have a theory on why...... it may be because you take near death experience accounts seriously and you do not laugh at them........... and maybe..... just maybe.... NDE accounts that include a genuine Life Review with Messiah Yeshua - Jesus may be the most powerful ..... or at least one of the most powerful fulfillments of this promise that is happening in 2020?????

"These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father." (John 16:25)

In the year 1973 Pastor David Wilkerson was a Pentecostal Pastor who could hear and see better than ninety nine point nine percent of Pentecostals but........... like the Prophet Daniel...... he did NOT have what I consider a particularly great understanding of The Vision that was given to him that year.  Pastor David Wilkerson was terrified by the rising up of a truly colossal worldwide church......... that to his thinking as he explained his scary dream..... would be persecuting his fellow Pentecostals.... .but that persecution could be ARTISTIC... and could happen in semi- reality science fiction film projects where some Pentecostals enact the persecutions of the years 2008 to 2020 ........ that have been happening all over the world...... but this could be acting....... not necessarily actual continuation of the worst time of persecution of Pentecostals in the last century but......... it is time for Pentecostals to attempt to do some diplomacy and make some friends as the wise but unjust stewart of the parable did.  

This is a part of his visions that he got right because it was rather obvious...... this is also an idea that can build the foundation for the paying off of the national debt of the USA and JUBILEE ECONOMIC THEORY!

"There will be a sudden rush to buy farms, ranches, and homes in the country.

Thousands will attempt to flee from cities, hoping that a return to the land and

nature will provide security. There will be a growing urge to "get away from it

all"---and much money will be invested in land and acreage in rural areas by

people who have secret dreams of raising their own food and cattle and of

becoming self-supporting. The price of open rural land will continue to soar.

Acreage within 100 miles of most major cities will skyrocket out of reach to

all but syndicates." (David Wilkerson, The Vision, page 18,19).

Edited by DennisTate
grammar