Hello Hello!

siouxz72

Like Iggy...and Bunzy...and even Elphaba! :lol:

By way of introduction... my name is siouxz, pronounced susie. That is just a little nod to one of my favorite bands of all time - Siouxsie and The Banshees. I'm 34, married 17 years..yup! That's half my life! I have three kids ages 16, 14 and 12 that are all the things that kids should be. Smart, good looking, gullible... It gives me great joy to pull pranks on them, but now that they're getting older they're pranking me even worse it seems! I should have expected that!

I grew up in California, on the Central Coast. A little town called Pismo Beach. We moved to the valley (Sacramento) when my 14 year old was 2 and then on to The Great State of Texas just a couple of years ago. I'm surprised by how much I love this state! Living in the Metroplex with all the activities available to us has been great! The museums and botanical gardens alone were worth the move, but having Six Flags over Texas so close is just the icing on the cake!

Well, I'm really looking forward to reading the forums and seeing what everyone has to say! :)

Ya'll should drop a line and say hi! I would love to hear from you!

Have a super great day! ....hey! where's the sparkley grin?! fairy_cakes will be sad if she doesn't have one over here! :blink:

WELCOME siouxz72! It's great to see you made it. There are a few more refugees from the 'other' forum :P

There is one who has registerd but just hasn't posted and that is Brother Dorsey. Sure hope he plans on staying and posting, he will be a welcomed contributor to this forum.

Guess we will have to request a sparkly grin won't we? At least we can be thankful that there are no clapping hands! At least I am glad - I was getting pretty tired of seeing it used instead of posting a sensible worded post.

Anyways, it is so good to see you here. Look forward to visiting with you.

Iggy

WELCOME siouxz72! It's great to see you made it. There are a few more refugees from the 'other' forum :P

There is one who has registerd but just hasn't posted and that is Brother Dorsey. Sure hope he plans on staying and posting, he will be a welcomed contributor to this forum.

Guess we will have to request a sparkly grin won't we? At least we can be thankful that there are no clapping hands! At least I am glad - I was getting pretty tired of seeing it used instead of posting a sensible worded post.

Anyways, it is so good to see you here. Look forward to visiting with you.

Iggy

Thanks Iggy!! I look forward to visiting with you, too! This is looking like a great forum site already and I've just barely been able to cruise it. I'm so glad I happened across it. As a matter of fact....let me go for a drive-by right now!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...