Announcing: You Tube Thread!

Elphaba

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi MorningStar, I'd seen that before but remember how clever it was, so I watched it again and it didn't disappointed.

I hope you're having a lovely morning because I have a lovely treat. It's Cecelia Bartoli and Renee Fleming, singing Le Nozze di Figaro - Sull'aria, in Mozart's The Marriage of Figaro. :)

I loved it, and knowing you you will too.

Take care,

Elphaba

Hi MorningStar, I'd seen that before but remember how clever it was, so I watched it again and it didn't disappointed.

I hope you're having a lovely morning because I have a lovely treat. It's Cecelia Bartoli and Renee Fleming, singing Le Nozze di Figaro - Sull'aria, in Mozart's The Marriage of Figaro. :)

I loved it, and knowing you you will too.

Take care,

Elphaba

Thank you! :D I'm listening to it right now. Thank goodness for the subtitles!

Johhnny Cash, I

Elphaba

I almost posted that one myself! I remember the first time I heard that on the radio. Wasn't too fond of it when Nine Inch Nails did it, but Johnny made me cry. The video got to me even more seeing flashbacks of how young he was.

I love this video by U2. It's about how Bono feels about his dad who he lost and didn't know very well. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own. I love the line where he says, "Can you here me when I am singing? You're the reason I sing. You're the reason why the opera's in me."

I almost posted that one myself! I remember the first time I heard that on the radio. Wasn't too fond of it when Nine Inch Nails did it, but Johnny made me cry. The video got to me even more seeing flashbacks of how young he was.

I love this video by U2. It's about how Bono feels about his dad who he lost and didn't know very well. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own. I love the line where he says, "Can you here me when I am singing? You're the reason I sing. You're the reason why the opera's in me."

Hi Morningstar,

I got to see U2 when they came to Utah in '97. Oh my what a show! I felt like I was 17 instead of 43.

This YouTube is mesmerizing!

100 Movies, 100 Quotes, 100 Numbers

Elphie

Hi Morningstar,

I got to see U2 when they came to Utah in '97. Oh my what a show! I felt like I was 17 instead of 43.

This YouTube is mesmerizing!

100 Movies, 100 Quotes, 100 Numbers

Elphie

Hey Elphie! I got to go to their Vertigo and All That You Can't Leave Behind concerts. I loved them! Vertigo wasn't quite as fun because a drunk man hit on my husband, but other than that it was good! I was so close to the band, I could've thrown something at them. And then at one point my shoe hooked on the railing and it fell off, but fortunately I was able to retrieve it later thanks to the help of a security guard. I joked that my shoe touched the ground that U2 walked on. :D We were kind of behind the stage area. They put on such a good show!

My mom sent me a link this morning from Youtube of some guy bawling his head off about how people should leave Brittney alone. I was cracking-up because she had heard it on the radio and didn't know there was a bunch of obscenity they edited, so by the time she sent another e-mail to warn us about the profanity, it was too late. :lol: I was a little surprised she sent it to me until she explained.

The 100 movies thing is fun!