Announcing: You Tube Thread!

Elphaba

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If. you. ever. loved. Ann. and. Nancy. Wilson. as. Heart. you. have. got. to. watch. this!

It gave me goosebumps after watching it four times. You probably have to really be a Heart fan though.

I actually saw Heart at the U of U around '74.

I'm getting sad tonight. All these memories.

Elphaba

If. you. ever. loved. Ann. and. Nancy. Wilson. as. Heart. you. have. got. to. watch. this!

It gave me goosebumps after watching it four times. You probably have to really be a Heart fan though.

Elphaba

That was awesome. I saw them in concert in the early 80's. They were great. I have many of their CD's.

<div class='quotemain'>

Elphaba

That was awesome. I saw them in concert in the early 80's. They were great. I have many of their CD's.

I started crying. That made me so nostalgic. Could you believe Ann's guitar playing?

I used to listen to Magic Man over and over and over....man, no worries then.

Another that gives me chills.

Josh Groban - Don't Give Up

And I'm seeing him in concert Tuesday night. I can't wait.

He's HERE?

Oh, my. The young man gets me all twitterpated. I have all of his CDs, but it's not the same as looking at him when he sings, especially when he signs in Italian or Spanish.

I picture Gomez kissing Morticia's arm, one after the other, while he speaks Spanish to her, and I . . . well, I'll just leave it at that.

Elphie

This is definitely one to watch: Andy Williams & The Osmonds - Lida Rose (1964)

Watch for cute little Marie Osmond's first appearance on TV.

What a little sweetie. It's funny, she looked like her mother then, and she's looking more like her mother now as well.

I've posted this before but it's been a while. Every time I see it I crack up. It's

with Weird Al Yankovich and Donny Osmond. Donny is hysterical!

I could only find the version with the green screen. That's okay. You can watch Donny even better.

Elphaba

Moksha, that was the most bizarro, freakomatic, whacked out, video I've ever seen with a real ick factor ending!

Elphaba

Yeah, what was up with that? Did they hire Federico Fellini to direct this music video or what? Images of doves, angels, ninjas, 50's rock-n-rollers, football players, dancing cavemen and Catholic Choir Boys with glowing eyes! What hath MTV wrought?!!!