"Christian" Democrat Tries to Use Bible to Support Her Position

Carborendum

I say "tries to quote" because she can't even quote it correctly. She modified it.  Out of 38 English translations I looked at, only five use the word "mother".  And only four say "mother's womb".  NONE say "placed" as she quotes.  

She's obviously using the New Living Translation which ADDED the word "mother's".  The Hebrew doesn't specify that.  And the New Living Translation doesn't say "placed".

Beyond the minutiae, she doesn't even care that the legislation at hand is all about what happens OUTSIDE the womb.  Is this woman even have any sense of self-awareness?

Somehow, the Democrats in the United States are of the opinion that if a woman decides to have an abortion then the child should be aborted no matter what. 

So to them, there is no such thing as a child "surviving" initial abortion attempts. In their eyes, the mother's will is triumphant, and so the child should be allowed to die if born. 

To say otherwise is tantamount to denying women the right to have abortions at all. 

2 hours ago, Ironhold said:

Somehow, the Democrats in the United States are of the opinion that if a woman decides to have an abortion then the child should be aborted no matter what. 

So to them, there is no such thing as a child "surviving" initial abortion attempts. In their eyes, the mother's will is triumphant, and so the child should be allowed to die if born. 

To say otherwise is tantamount to denying women the right to have abortions at all. 

Yes.  And that is why ... 

I want to make a disclaimer here:  There are many different positions on whether or when abortions are morally acceptable or not.  

The prominent, vocal, political forces that are driving the Democratic legislative agenda regarding abortion is nothing more or less than a demand for infanticide.  We can argue about the legalities, the medical issues, the blah blah blah.  But all of that has been thrown by the wayside in favor of abortion on demand and death to any baby that the mother doesn't want whether in the womb or out.

In Apr 2006 conference Elder Robert D. Hales recounted something President Spencer W. Kimball once told him.

“It has always troubled me what the adversary does using the name of our Savior.” He then said, “Robert, the adversary can never have joy unless you and I would sin.”

People like this woman are disgusting. She is a bold-faced liar, and trying to do the exact opposite of what she claims this bill does - inject government into these choices. The real meaning of that verse shows the real sanctity of life. This is all about control, and giving evil more of it. Their desires for death, influence, and power will continue to progress. Shame on her and any who blindly follow such twisted ideals.

Before the Lord comes again we will all have to choose. Lines will continue to be drawn between good and evil, and one will not be able to remain sitting on the fence.