Aloha!!!

tehanismom

just thought i'd stop by and introduce myself. i wasn't gonna, but what the hay right? i'm tehani's mom. i'm from hawaii, born and raised. any of you hawaii residents out there, no be shame, introduce. lol. i'm here to make friends. i joined because i'd rather be in a community of like-minded people. you know what they say, "if you want to soar with the eagles, you don't hang out with the turkeys."

looking forward to meeting you all!!!!

I am from Norway...I have a dreams one of them is ...to see Hawai one day.... My daughters man could have got a job there...but she did not want to move as she has two kids with her x and he would not have allowed her to live so far, so she would not have been able to take the kids with. What a boomer I think! The state here is very particular about people mooving when kids are stil in school...if you move you feel like a criminal...

Anyway well come ...this forum is a very nice and safe place I think...

Mahalo plenty for representing us locals and our side of the island! Is there anyone else from our side on here that you know of? With my haole name if I don't explicitly say that I grew up in Laie, no one knows. So let me know if you meet someone else from our area!