Sacrament meeting first or last?

Gelboy14

either way for me. i know alot of wards do it that way and only because it fits the building usage.

When i was in San diego, there would be 3 wards in the building pretty much at all times from 9 AM to 5 PM..... wards all using the stake center. It was a huge stake center too, it had a central courtyard they held some events in too.

i think it was nearly 4 or 5 different wards? and the chapel was always in use... it was pretty wild.

one was a Singles ward, a Laotian ward, and 2 or 3 normal wards.

and the chapel was huge and it barely had an overflow, the cultural hall was on the west side of the courtyard and the chapel was on the north side. then they had hallways criss crossing on the opposite side of the building, there were i think 2 primary rooms....

either way for me. i know alot of wards do it that way and only because it fits the building usage.

When i was in San diego, there would be 3 wards in the building pretty much at all times from 9 AM to 5 PM..... wards all using the stake center. It was a huge stake center too, it had a central courtyard they held some events in too.

i think it was nearly 4 or 5 different wards? and the chapel was always in use... it was pretty wild.

one was a Singles ward, a Laotian ward, and 2 or 3 normal wards.

and the chapel was huge and it barely had an overflow, the cultural hall was on the west side of the courtyard and the chapel was on the north side. then they had hallways criss crossing on the opposite side of the building, there were i think 2 primary rooms....

Hey Stampede,

What building in SD was that? I grew up there.

I have had it both ways, and I must say that I prefer Sacrament Meeting first. That way I can leave earlier:p. I'm joking. If it was the other way, I'm not sure if I would make it to Preisthood, seeing as it would start at 8AM. When a ward I was in did start with Priesthood, Elder's Quorum was hardly attended, but everyone showed up for Sacrament. :hmmm:

I've had church go both ways and I really do like Sacrament first... It really does set the tone for the rest of the meetings. I remember when I was a kid and primary was on Thursdays!! We'd have sacrament meeting...go home. come back for Sunday School. The block schedule is so much better no matter which way it goes!