Hello, I'm new

MormonMama

Hello everyone. I'm new to the boards. I've been lurking for a few days and thought it was about time I introduce myself.

I've been a member of the church for a little over 12 years now. I'm 35 and I have three daughters, ages 15, 14 and 9. Two years ago this month I married my current husband (he's 34). He joined the church in September of 2005, so he's been a member for about 2 1/2 years. We both teach a Sunbeam class in our ward and we just love it!

One year ago, on our one-year anniversary, my husband and I were sealed to each other and then to my three daughters. We've been hoping to have at least one child together, but no luck so far.

I love what I've seen of this site so far. Everyone seems very cheerful and friendly here. I'm looking forward to making some new friends. :)

Hi MormonMama! Welcome to the site..it's new to me, even tho I've been a member of LDSTalk for 5 years, because there are so many people I didn't know before from LDSForums! :)

Btw, what age group are Sunbeams?

They are the 3-4 year olds.