Hello I'm Little Nipper

Little Nipper

Nice to meet you, @Little Nipper!  Most of us here are Latter-day Saints, but we do have a few folk from other denominations (and at least one atheist).

Meanwhile, you forgot the most important information: what is your favorite fountain pen, ink, and FP-friendly paper? :D :P  (After all, how are you going to finish logic puzzles without a fountain pen?)

Other folks might want to know your favorite comic book, or perhaps what caliber handgun you like best.  @askandanswer may want to know if you have any experience boxing against kangaroos..... :D

2 hours ago, Little Nipper said:

I enjoy anything that has to do with Bible Study.  I'm a born-again Christian and love sharing the Scripture with others who feel the same.

Welcome.  I hope to see specific input from your studies.  I am an amateur student of ancient text and an ardent believer in G-d, logic and science.  I am of the mind that those that converse only with others of the same opinion – will not learn.  Realizing that there are many interpretations of Biblical Scripture – I am more curious why and how particular interpretations are achieved - not so much the interpretation.  If I question your view it is intended to give you the opportunity to explain your logic rather than to defend your result.  I look forward to learning from you and your discoveries.

The Traveler