Our society and place in time?

Traveler

This is a note about the danger of society and time in which we live. I received communications about my cousin that is moving to the east cost. It may be note worthy to let the forum know that I come from a large family and have over 100 1st cousins. My cousin and her husband were looking to buy a new home in an upscale neighborhood that bordered a forested area. While they were inspecting the home with the real-estate agent their little 5 year old daughter went out into the fenced back yard to play.

While the five year old was in the back yard she was shot in the nick and the bullet lodged in her spine. She has been in a coma for the past two weeks. The bullet cannot be removed and she will likely not survive. Our family feels that this was an accident and that the bullet was a stray. It is difficult to believe that someone would deliberately shoot a little 5 year old girl from a unknown family. The investigating authorities have not found any leads or reason to what happened.

The Traveler

That is a real shame. I firmly believe we are in the midst of a real increase in evil acts. I read a book about the second coming by Gerald Lund called "The Comming of the Lord" It was an assembly of prophesys and speeches by church leaders. It said that we will see major violance and rebellion in this country.

This is a note about the danger of society and time in which we live. I received communications about my cousin that is moving to the east cost. It may be note worthy to let the forum know that I come from a large family and have over 100 1st cousins. My cousin and her husband were looking to buy a new home in an upscale neighborhood that bordered a forested area. While they were inspecting the home with the real-estate agent their little 5 year old daughter went out into the fenced back yard to play.

While the five year old was in the back yard she was shot in the nick and the bullet lodged in her spine. She has been in a coma for the past two weeks. The bullet cannot be removed and she will likely not survive. Our family feels that this was an accident and that the bullet was a stray. It is difficult to believe that someone would deliberately shoot a little 5 year old girl from a unknown family. The investigating authorities have not found any leads or reason to what happened.

The Traveler

T:

I am so sorry. That is absolutely horrible. I hope everything works out for the best.

Sincerely,

Aaron the Ogre