Useful Home Remedies

Canuck Mormon

Useful Home Remedies

1. When choking on an ice cube, simply pour a cup of boiling water down your throat. Presto! The blockage will instantly remove itself.

2. Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold while you chop.

3. Avoid arguments with the Mrs. about lifting the toilet seat - use the sink.

4. To treat high blood pressure: simply cut yourself and bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure in your veins. Remember to use a timer.

5. A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.

6. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives. Then you will be afraid to cough.

7. You only need two tools in life - WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.

8. When confused remember, everyone seems normal until you get to know them.

Daily Thought:

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS

:lol::lol::lol:

awesomely funny!!!!!!! i needed that after the post i just read on "cure for depression" i went there thinking of the hope of a real cure or at least an idea for one but found something else instead. i guess i need to apologise for my actions toward that person !!!! but some times i feel a person needs a dose of their own medicine. i am not up at 3:30 in the morning for my health and yes i am truly hurt!! the jokes helped alot tho keep them coming.

thanks guys! i did finally get to sleep. it felt great!! i should be on a tony the tiger commercial? ! gotta go , i am getting my7yr old off to school and then i am going to work with my husband. i thought i would help him out a few days a week since i used to be a cna before i got so bad off,but thanks to god above i am slowly climbing back up the ladder!! oh! he takes care of the elderly, good, good man. i am truly blessed. :bye: