Insomnia

MorningStar

What do you do for insomnia? I don't feel like I can sleep tonight for some reason, maybe because I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. Or maybe because I'm dreading going to bed because I keep waking up feeling like I have a cold.

Remember how you used to be able to find a good movie in the middle of the night? Now it's all infommericals. That is so annoying. I guess if those won't put me to sleep, nothing will.

My husband and I always make fun of the Magic Bullet commericals. "You can make this in one, two, threeeeeeeeeeeeee seconds!" Um, you held the three out a little long people .....

I do have to say though, my Shark Vacuum was pretty awesome until the battery died. My mom gave it to me.

Seems not eating after 6 pm, no snacking and agressive exerersize a hour before heading off to bed help a great deal. Also did hear melatonin works. Why is it when we are under a gread deal of stress and cry our eyes out we sleep like a baby and feel extremely well rested? I experienced a moment or two in my childhood where that happened.

Hypnosis CD for Sleep Disorders and Insomnia

this works so well for me I can't use it until Gabey is sleeping better lol but it knocks me out, I did lend it to a missionary once though and he said the voice reminded him of a difficult companion so it didn't work lol, it did relax him but he wanted to throw the tape player at the same time. Its a guided meditation or self hypnosis thing I am sure there will be a US equivelent

-Charley

What do you do for insomnia? I don't feel like I can sleep tonight for some reason, maybe because I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. Or maybe because I'm dreading going to bed because I keep waking up feeling like I have a cold.

Remember how you used to be able to find a good movie in the middle of the night? Now it's all infommericals. That is so annoying. I guess if those won't put me to sleep, nothing will.

My husband and I always make fun of the Magic Bullet commericals. "You can make this in one, two, threeeeeeeeeeeeee seconds!" Um, you held the three out a little long people .....

I do have to say though, my Shark Vacuum was pretty awesome until the battery died. My mom gave it to me.

Hi Morningstar,

Drugs!:P

Elphaba

They found that people who have routines sleep better, So after everyones asleep (if your not single ) Find soothing music, hot bubble bath, cocoa or herbal tea, then get into warm pj's....by finding a way to let your body relax, your mind can as well.....Sleep tight sweet dreams to all :) :P