Another Poll About Religon

broadway

Which most correctly describes you?  

1. 1. Which most correctly describes you?

• LDS
    • RLDS
    • Ex-Mormon
    • Investigating Mormonism to see if it is the right church for you
    • Anti-Mormon
    • Other (please explain)

I know that for some of you, there may be more than one correct answer. Mostly, I want to know how many ex-mormons we have here, so if one of your answers is ex-mormon, choose that one. You can always leave a response to further explain your answer if you wish.

Veronica

Guest Starsky

Originally posted by broadway@Jun 12 2004, 09:10 AM

ok, fess up. Who answered as "Anti-Mormon"? <_<

Well we do have a lot of lurkers....there is a new registered member every single day....and we have thousands of members...yet you only see a very few post...

Originally posted by Rodney+Jun 12 2004, 11:10 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rodney @ Jun 12 2004, 11:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--broadway@Jun 12 2004, 10:10 AM

ok, fess up. Who answered as "Anti-Mormon"?

Probably the only two anti-mormons in the entire universe.

doubt it...There are plenty of anti- all kinds of things.

I used to be anti-mormon. I didn't care one way or the other until I met the man I was going to marry who is LDS. Then I became anti-mormon.

not that you asked...

Guest Chell

I used to be anti-mormon. I didn't care one way or the other until I met the man I was going to marry who is LDS. Then I became anti-mormon.

Confusing? You were anti-mormon? Then you became anti-mormon because you met the man you are going to marry who is LDS?

Originally posted by Chell@Jun 12 2004, 12:42 PM

Confusing? You were anti-mormon? Then you became anti-mormon because you met the man you are going to marry who is LDS?

oops, he he...let me clear that up. I was indifferent until I met this handsome mormon. Then I became anti-mormon.

Originally posted by broadway+Jun 12 2004, 07:27 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (broadway @ Jun 12 2004, 07:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Chell@Jun 12 2004, 12:42 PM

oops, he he...let me clear that up. I was indifferent until I met this handsome mormon. Then I became anti-mormon.

Why did the handsome mormon make you go from indifferent to anti? Doesn't make sense to me. I also asked similar question in a different thread. It seems on the other thread that you are LDS. But here you say you aren't. :blink:

Originally posted by shanstress70+Jun 12 2004, 08:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shanstress70 @ Jun 12 2004, 08:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -broadway@Jun 12 2004, 07:27 PM

<!--QuoteBegin--Chell@Jun 12 2004, 12:42 PM

Why did the handsome mormon make you go from indifferent to anti? Doesn't make sense to me. I also asked similar question in a different thread. It seems on the other thread that you are LDS. But here you say you aren't. :blink:

i am indeed lds. once i found out he was mormon, i read all the appropriate books about it, including 'godmakers' and the rest of the highly informative books on the subject. i formed my opinion (actually, i formed my mother's opinion...)and harrassed him about mormonism until 1999, months before we got married.

eventually, after not being able to answer his questions and realizing how wrong my info was, i agreed to take the missionary lessons to prove once and for all it was wrong...the rest (as they say) is history.

does that make more sense?

• 1 year later...

Nope, not to me. I think you either mean to say you are anti-anti-"Mormon" having gone from being indifferent to anti-"Mormon" and then to being a "Mormon" who is against anti-"Mormons", or you are a LDS who is against being LDS.

But since that's not what you said, I'm not sure that's what you meant.

Originally posted by Heather@Aug 26 2005, 04:31 PM

You're not?  What faith are you now?

Two months ago God led me out of the restoration. Now I am nothing special. Just someone who believes in Jesus but hasn't formulated any other belief system to use as a label. I guess you could say I am non-denominational.

Originally posted by T'Pau+Aug 26 2005, 04:36 PM-->

<!--QuoteBegin-Jenda@Aug 26 2005, 04:28 PM

Can I change my answer as I am no longer RLDS?  :unsure.dontknow:

Hi Jenda. How are you? :D

{If this is who I think you are. :) }

Yeah, it's who you think it is. :thinking.idea:

I'm good! How are you?

Glad to see you back. I hope some of the old crew come back and help pick it up around here.