Enjoying the Cool Breeze

Listener

Hi, everyone.

I won't jam the site up with my life story, but would say that I am an estranged evangelical who still loves God.

I am a husband to a most wonderful and strange woman (strange like pixies are strange), have a tribe of kids, some of whom may one day leave home, and live in rural Australia.

Following the discussions here is like catching the fine cool breeze after an afternoon in the Iowa cornfields (where I grew up).

Both my wife and I want to know, were all of you born this nice, or do you just practice a lot? I spend my work time with the endless pain and suffering that people inflict and have inflicted on them. You all are a part of my spiritual cleansing at the end of the day.

God bless you all, and thanks for letting me join in.

Hi, everyone.

I won't jam the site up with my life story, but would say that I am an estranged evangelical who still loves God.

I am a husband to a most wonderful and strange woman (strange like pixies are strange), have a tribe of kids, some of whom may one day leave home, and live in rural Australia.

Following the discussions here is like catching the fine cool breeze after an afternoon in the Iowa cornfields (where I grew up).

Both my wife and I want to know, were all of you born this nice, or do you just practice a lot? I spend my work time with the endless pain and suffering that people inflict and have inflicted on them. You all are a part of my spiritual cleansing at the end of the day.

God bless you all, and thanks for letting me join in.

Every once in awhile you will run into an l.d.s member whom is not completely worthy and have the companionship of the--- "SPIRIT":idea: