John,

Snow

Posted Image

John, I don't know how to say this. For a long time now I've felt something. I think you've felt it to. No, don't say anything. Let me talk. Look, I'm an old dog but I think I deserve to be happy and you make me feel like a young pup again.

Is there any chance that you... that you might be willing to teach this old dog some new tricks?

Guest Traci
Originally posted by Faerie+Jul 10 2004, 07:32 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Faerie @ Jul 10 2004, 07:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Traci@Jul 10 2004, 09:04 PM

Preaching to the choir has never seemed more facile.

you act like that's a bad thing...

very creative snow...want me to turn that into a flash file for ya so you can be the next hot internet download? ;)

Not "bad," just facile.

Originally posted by Faerie+Jul 10 2004, 06:32 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Faerie @ Jul 10 2004, 06:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Traci@Jul 10 2004, 09:04 PM

Preaching to the choir has never seemed more facile.

you act like that's a bad thing...

very creative snow...want me to turn that into a flash file for ya so you can be the next hot internet download? ;)

Don't know anything about it but I guess that would be cool, daddio.

Originally posted by Traci@Jul 10 2004, 09:35 PM

Not "bad," just facile.

fac·ile Audio pronunciation of "facile" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (fsl)

adj.

1. Done or achieved with little effort or difficulty; easy. See Synonyms at easy.

2. Working, acting, or speaking with effortless ease and fluency.

3. Arrived at without due care, effort, or examination; superficial: proposed a facile solution to a complex problem.

4. Readily manifested, together with an aura of insincerity and lack of depth: a facile slogan devised by politicians.

5. Archaic. Pleasingly mild, as in disposition or manner.

ah...so it's not "bad" just meant to be insulting?