Well here I am

merdoc89

I wish it were under better circumstances that have brought me here but atlest I have made it. I recently came to a realization that the last 10 years of my life I have been tying to hide from who I really am and in the meantime I chased away and hurt the one true love of my life. If it is the end of my marriage I can't say at this time but I can say that I finally have come back to my true self. A son of God who holds the power and ability to act on behalf of him. I know that I can control myself and that I am the one who gave the adversary the ability to over come me and change me. I know I sill have a long way back but I know that I can because I am an heir to the kingdom of god and with that knowledge I am capable of helping others. And it is through helping others that I will help myself.

Welcome Merdoc.

It sounds like you have emerged from a painful path. I hope that you are finding what you really need to find happiness and peace in your family and inside of yourself.

It is a challenge in this world today to remember who we really are and to not believe the flatterings of the adversary. I am glad that you are seeing that your worth is great!!

Best wishes on your travels to truth.

Welcome Merdock. Here you can get some help in trying to keep on the right. I am sad to hear you ... like so many others may have noticed too late what you are about to loose... well some guys are lucky ... like my husband. I am still with him!

Life is noteasy and som guys just insist making it even more difficult!:mad:

But luckily there is the possibility of forgiveness at least from God.