Hiya!

CJchick84

Hello there,

My name is Meghan...most people call me Meg. I honestly don't know why I joined this site...maybe curiousity, boredom, or something powerful. I'm 24 years old and live in Chicago. I was brought up Irish Catholic (my mother's side) My mom died when I was 14 and I abandoned God for years because I was so angry at him for taking her. Not untill after I turned 21 did I understand that He took her because it was His will and He had a better purpose for her in the Kingdom of Heaven next to Him. At the time I was doing a lot of things that I'm not proud of but no matter how bad they were I know He still loves me. I know a lot of the things I was taught through my religious education were bogus but I still love my faith. I love the traditions and the church that I grew up that I hope to get married in someday. So here I am....maybe just to make friends no matter what faith we each have, as long as we all have the Heavenly Father in our hearts.