Hello from Cleveland, Ohio

KenTheRealtor

My name is Kenneth Milota.

I am in the Lorain, Ohio LDS Ward and I thought of finding a forum that is of other church members. I am 21 years old.

I work as a manager at Taco Bell and I am attending college for a degree in Business Management. I am currently saving money and after I finish college I plan on enrolling in a Police Academy training program locally.

What I hate the most is people making comments about our religion that are just not true that they have no knowledge, and it is very hard for me to love enemies regardless.

Another thing, I am also a Real Estate Agent and I would love to talk to you if you have a question about Real Estate, but please don't ask me of what I think about the current real estate market, because I get asked that all the time and I don't want to talk about it anymore. Basically the market is bad because the economy is bad, many people are out of work, many people get paid very little, and many citizens are in tremendous debt. That is all you need to know about why it is so bad right now.

I have 1 older sister, and 3 younger sisters and 2 younger brothers who are adopted. My 3 younger sisters aren't legal sisters yet. My parents are crazy for adopting all those kids.

Thanks and I hope to be a good asset to this new forum.

Welcome Ken. Keep in mind that any kind of solicitation is against the rules. As long as you remember that we'll be just fine.

Welcome to the site..I hope you enjoy it.

Well in the last 30 days..1987 different people have logged into the site. Not sure where you are searching but there are tons of topics that have all been started just in the last week or so.