Lakers

Dr T

Right now, my boys sit in 3rd in the West behind OKC and the Spurs.

The Lakers (28-17) matchup with the Rockets (24-22) for the second time this season when they meet in Houston tonight. In the first meeting Andrew Bynum tallied a 20-20 game (21 points, 22 rebounds) as the Lakers won 108-99. The action gets started at 5:00pm PT

from Lakers.com

I left with a comfortable lead and it looks like we fell apart in the 4th. :( We had a double-digit and the Rockets had a 24-9 run handing us a loss-104 to 104 in Houston. Kobe Bryant had a game-high 29 points with 4 assists and Pau had 21. The new guy did pretty well though. It will be nice to have him I think.

Kobe had 30 points and 5 boards as we took down the Mavs again this year. It was 109-93 Lakers in Dallas tonight. Pau had 27 points and 9 rebounds and the new guy, Ramon Sessions, had 17 points and 9 assists. As a guard he likes to get others involved. I like what I see from him so far.

Lakers 103 Blazers 96 from Bynum's 28 points 9 rebounds, Pau's 10 points, 16 rebounds and 6 assists while Ramon Sessions had 20 points and 11 assists in LA Friday night. I'll take it. Good job to the Lakers (since the come and read these posts)

we lost late game.

Andrew Bynum scored a game-high 30 points but the Lakers fell to the Grizzlies 102-96 at home on Sunday night. Pau Gasol added 16 points and 14 rebounds while Kobe Bryant and Ramon Sessions each scored 18.

Seasons is playing well and it looked like Bynum had a hard time on defense last night. :(

104-101 Lakers over GSW. Kobe scored 30 points and moved into second place on the all-time single franchise scoring list with 29,283 points last night. Pau had 19 points and 17 rebounds while Barnes scored 18. We were up 16 at one point and they worked their way back into a game. Kobe hit some great closing shots. I like the win.

That's prob true.

===

We lost our 2nd to OKC last game while playing in LA. They sure are tough. Last night Bynum had 25 points and 13 rebounds board, but the Lakers fell to the Thunder 102-93. We fell apart in the 3rd. Kobe scored 23 points and 9 rebounds while Pau added 13 points. We are on a four-game home stand and we face off with the Hornets Saturday afternoon.

Today Kobe started with 0-15 shooting. Pau had a double double with 21 points and 11 rebounds and he blocked the potential game-tying three pointer to lead the Lakers to a 88-85 victory over the Hornets today. Bynum also had a double-double with 19 points and 10 rebounds while Ramon Sessions added 10 points. I hope Kobe sees he is a better player when he passes. Im not taking away from his talent but we are a better team when we share the ball.

Golden State up tonight:

The Lakers (32-20) are right back at it just a little more than 24 hours after defeating the Hornets Saturday afternoon. Sunday they welcome in the Golden State Warriors (20-30) at 6:30pm PT.

from Lakers.com

Bynum went out of the game with a sprained ankle. The results were negative and he is listed as Moderate and will be reevaluated on Monday before our Tuesday game. Tonight Kobe have 40 points and 5 assists in a 120-110 win for my boys over the Warriors. Pau had another double-double with 26 points and 11 rebounds and he added six assists while Ramon Sessions had 23 points and 9 assists. I'll take it. THey played a strong game each quarter. I like that.

Bynum was out hurt.

Pau scored 22 points and grabbed 12 rebounds Tuesday night to lead the Lakers past the Nets 91-87 at home. Kobe Bryant scored 24 points while Ramon Sessions had 19 points and 11 assists. The Lakers face off against the Los Angeles Clippers Wednesday

from Lakers.com

Cross town actoin vs. Clips. Bynum returned to the floor last night and he scored 36, Kobe put up 31, Ramon Sessions added 16 and 8 assists while Pau Gasol had 12.

We widened our first-place Pacific lead by beating winning 113-108. We 2½ games over the second-place Clippers and we broke their streak at six games.

By taking two out of three against their Staples Center co-tenants, the Lakers also earned the head-to-head tiebreaker in a game that could help decide the division winner and playoff seeding in the West. The division winner will likely earn the No. 3 seed behind Oklahoma City and San Antonio.

We got killed to tonight by the Suns 105-125. We won the first quarter and they womped up in the next three. Kobe didnt play due to a hurt shin. Pau had 30 points and 13 rebounds, Bynum added 23 points and 18 rebounds while Ron had 19 points. Wow, we go used. It's ok. Come on Lakers!

The Lakers (35-22) against the Hornets again tonight. This is our 3rd, and final, match up with New Orleans (15-41) this season. We've won the last two. Kobe will not play tonight again because of being kicked in the shin two games ago. We will be playing 6 games in 10 days and so he'll continue to rest and rehab. We tip at 5:00 PT tonight.

Last night in New Orleans, Pau put up 25 points 9 boards and my boys came back in the end over the Hornets 93-91. Bynum scored 18 points and had 11 rebounds and Sessions added 17 points. I like what I see from Sessions. It was a good pick up even though I really liked Fish. Sessions will add what we needed.

Kobe update from Lakers.com

Kobe Bryant continues to improve as he deals with tenosynovitis of the shin, but since pain remains on his lower left leg, he will not play at San Antonio on Wednesday evening. The shin has been inflamed, but once the pain goes away, so should the inflammation

WTG Lakers! Bynum pulled down tons of rebounds tonight vs. the Spurs. He set an NBA season-high and a career-high 30 rebounds. We won this game 98-84 in San Antonio. Ron Ron (Metta World Peace) played well with 26 points and a good +/- score.Pau added another double double with 21 points and 11 rebounds. We are better when we share the ball. We had 6 players in double digits. Kobe...I always say it. I know he didnt play again tonight but look at what is possible when we move the ball around. I'm happy with tonight's win.

Lakers play Denver tonight at 7:30 pacific. We are in 3rd in the West with 7 games remaining in the regular season. We play at home tonight and Kobe's not going to play again tonight. We'll see how it goes. GO LAKERS!