Lakers

Dr T

Kobe news:

Lakers guard Kobe Bryant was examined prior to tonight's game by team physician Dr. Steve Lombardo and still has pain and swelling in his left knee. Bryant will continue with a program of non-weight bearing exercise, consisting mostly of working out on a stationary bike. He will be examined again in approximately three weeks.
He will also likely not play in the All Star game which makes sense to me. People are still voting him in? He can't play right now!

Pau :( From Lakers.com

Pau Gasol, who had been dealing with a sore right groin, had an MRI today which revealed a strained right groin. Gasol will be out a minimum of a week and will be re-evaluated next weekend when the team returns from its three-game road trip. Chris Kaman, who has a sore right knee, also had an MRI. Results of the MRI were negative and he is cleared to play.
Who will play for my boys? sadness.

and we keep losing. :(

After lengthy absences, Steve Nash (nine assists) and Steve Blake (six assists) both returned to the lineup but the Lakers couldn't avoid a 109-99 road loss to the Timberwolves on Tuesday. Nick Young scored 24 points and Manny Harris added 19.
above from Lakers.com

I'll take this one!

The Lakers put an end to their losing streak Wednesday night, racing out to a 19-point lead after one quarter against the Cavs en route to a 119-108 road win. Jordan Farmar scored 21 points and Steve Blake dished out a career-high 15 assists.
quote from Lakers.com

We dropped out 3rd game in a row to OKC. I thought we'd get pounded but even though we lost it was not a runaway stomping. Yes it was a loss and a loss is a loss now matter how much discrepancy but I like we didn't crumble. We now stand with the same record as Sacramento. Same record at the bottom of the Western Conference. We are above Sac still, (for now). Wow… Take a break and come back strong(er) is what I'd like to see.