Lakers

Dr T

They hav three core players .....

Are you saying this is a good thing or bad thing for cleveland?  Love and Irving may be injury prone, and Lebron looks like his body might finally be feeling the effects of all he has done over the years, not a good sign.  That being said, as others mentioned, fully healthy nothing less than the championship will be expected.  Personally I loved watching them when they were all healthy and flowing, they started to look alot like the spurs team that destroyed miami 2 years back.  Namely it seemed everyone ENJOYED sharing the ball, and team playing looked to be so seamless.  That is what really seperates Lebron from someone like Kobe in my eyes.

I've watched the 2 first lakers game, and I think Randle has alot of potential, but I just don't see the lakers breaking into the playoffs anytime soon.  Not even close....

Used to be a big fan of the warriors, and I still highly respect Curry's skill, and demeaner, but I have slowly been getting turned off by them.  I really hope to see them get smashed this year! (especially draymond green)

Guest MormonGator

Good description of  the Cavs! Totally agree.

LeBron hasn't lost a step, but he kind of has. It's just the beating he's taken over the years.

Edited by MormonGator

Are you saying this is a good thing or bad thing for cleveland?  Love and Irving may be injury prone, and Lebron looks like his body might finally be feeling the effects of all he has done over the years, not a good sign.  That being said, as others mentioned, fully healthy nothing less than the championship will be expected.  Personally I loved watching them when they were all healthy and flowing, they started to look alot like the spurs team that destroyed miami 2 years back.  Namely it seemed everyone ENJOYED sharing the ball, and team playing looked to be so seamless.  That is what really seperates Lebron from someone like Kobe in my eyes.

I've watched the 2 first lakers game, and I think Randle has alot of potential, but I just don't see the lakers breaking into the playoffs anytime soon.  Not even close....

Used to be a big fan of the warriors, and I still highly respect Curry's skill, and demeaner, but I have slowly been getting turned off by them.  I really hope to see them get smashed this year! (especially draymond green)

I am saying its a good thing. They need those 3 players healthy in order to win it all. Last year was a good example....if they were all healthy they beat Golden State

"The defense was awful with the Lakers giving up 80 points in the paint to DeMarcus Cousins and company. This was the first time an NBA team had given up 80 points in the paint to an opponent in 20 years." The commentator compared us to D league.

Guest MormonGator

"The defense was awful with the Lakers giving up 80 points in the paint to DeMarcus Cousins and company. This was the first time an NBA team had given up 80 points in the paint to an opponent in 20 years." The commentator compared us to D league.

Um, sorry DrT but the commentator makes a good point. That was a terrible game for you guys.

Not that my guys did any better but in fairness to us San Antonio is just so good. 

I know you don't want to hear that one  ;)

I am saying its a good thing. They need those 3 players healthy in order to win it all. Last year was a good example....if they were all healthy they beat Golden State

I agree.  I would be fine with the Spurs or Cavs winning it all this year, I just don't want the warriors to win it! 

O

Um, sorry DrT but the commentator makes a good point. That was a terrible game for you guys.

Not that my guys did any better but in fairness to us San Antonio is just so good. 

I know you don't want to hear that one  ;)

It's reality. We fell to 0-3. For the third time. Randle played well and yes I head what Lobe said. He has been playing poorly :(. 0 and 3 out of the gate Mavs been us by 10 last night.

Guest MormonGator

O

It's reality. We fell to 0-3. For the third time. Randle played well and yes I head what Lobe said. He has been playing poorly :(. 0 and 3 out of the gate Mavs been us by 10 last night.

The good news is that it's still very, very early. Once the Lakers get into "the groove" (do you know what I mean? Sorry I'm not more clear. I think don't think you can judge a team until it's December. Then, all bets are off). 

I DO think that once it's early December all of us will have a better grasp where our favorite teams are. If the Lakers are 0-14 by December, it's time to make drastic changes. 

Edited by MormonGator

Guest MormonGator

Yesterday I read LBJ just said "it's Kobe" saying there's not much to be concerned about with him. I did not see or read what LBJ said tho.

Kobe is still Kobe and without question one of the greatest players in history. That said, time waits for no one. I don't want to see him go out on his shield, but I think he will. 

Guest MormonGator

That might be a good thing for him ....another town another city .....a new place

Yup, I totally agree with you. I was just a little surprised .  I don't think it's time to give up on this marriage yet. Derrick Rose has problems but I still think he is really  good.

So true MG. I went to the LA HOU game last night as I was in LA this weekend and my buddy is from Houston. Lakers r my boys and not the Clippers but it was still a NBA game and was fun but LA lost to Harden's monster game. LA fell off in the third and we're back in it at the end but could not finish it off. It was funish though

Guest MormonGator

I have no idea where Derrick Rose will wind up. No clue whatsoever. Who would want him? No offense to him. Injury problems, questionable attitude...tell me I'm wrong, seriously. But at this point, the burden is on him.