Looking for a Movie

Palerider

Can someone help me....I am trying to remember the name of a Christmas Movie. I will do my best to explain it.......It took place somewhere in Europe during the World War. There was a home with a lady and her son and they had several soldiers from the war stay overnight on Christmas Eve. They were soldiers from both sides there. They agreed to put away their weapons and celebrate Christmas.

Does this sound familar to anyone and if so please tell me the name of it.....Thanks in advance...:)

Can someone help me....I am trying to remember the name of a Christmas Movie. I will do my best to explain it.......It took place somewhere in Europe during the World War. There was a home with a lady and her son and they had several soldiers from the war stay overnight on Christmas Eve. They were soldiers from both sides there. They agreed to put away their weapons and celebrate Christmas.

Does this sound familar to anyone and if so please tell me the name of it.....Thanks in advance...:)

was it Joyeux Noël? this, however, takes place during wwi in 1914....

I just want you to know. I've taken down all your names. The wrath of the cookie will befall those when you least expect it.

:notworthy: O Stale, Ancient, Angry Cookie....I didn't say nothin'! I tried to warn them, but they wouldn't listen. Please don't break my tooth or make my milk sour. :pray: