Is it tacky to bring your own snacks to the movie theater?

RainofGold

I am guilty of speeding....I have gotten my tickets on the Interstate....my last one was 2 yrs ago...before that 3 yrs ago....and before that 20yrs ago

I do stop all stop signs and will not roll thru....I even use my turn signal when changing lanes...

I don't consider speeding when you are driving with the flow of traffic. If not, you are ticketed for impairing traffic. ;)

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few yrs ago while driving to work I watched a vehicle cross over and started coming towards me....I should have paid attention to what kind of car it was.....:)

Amazedly, I was hit by a Honda Pilot when the person crossed over into my left turning lane at 55-MPH in the rain. Luckily, I was driving a 2000 Dodge Dakota that CR discounted as an unsafe vehicle. The laughable part, after being hit by the SUV and was pushed down the opposing traffic lane for 50-100 feet, the truck started up and driven off the road. Meanwhile, the Honda front end was gone and pieces filled up the road. :lol: Surviving this type of traffic accident was a proof it was a great truck and being protected by someone across the veil. The impact was so server that I was knock unconscious for a length of time. I had to rub it in with Consumer Report though….

Amazedly, I was hit by a Honda Pilot when the person crossed over into my left turning lane at 55-MPH in the rain. Luckily, I was driving a 2000 Dodge Dakota that CR discounted as an unsafe vehicle. The laughable part, after being hit by the SUV and was pushed down the opposing traffic lane for 50-100 feet, the truck started up and driven off the road. Meanwhile, the Honda front end was gone and pieces filled up the road. :lol: Surviving this type of traffic accident was a proof it was a great truck and being protected by someone across the veil. The impact was so server that I was knock unconscious for a length of time. I had to rub it in with Consumer Report though….

We never hit....I pulled off the road instantly.....and this person must have woke up and realised what they did and they crossed back over to the other lane....this was about 5am one morning

We always called that the California roll.

Do you live in Cali?

I have lived in 5 different states in the past 8 years and they all have the ____(insert state your in here) roll

Also they all say "if you don't like the weather in________(insert state here) just wait 5 minutes.

Now back to your regularly scheduled discussion.

Do you live in Cali?

I have lived in 5 different states in the past 8 years and they all have the ____(insert state your in here) roll

Also they all say "if you don't like the weather in________(insert state here) just wait 5 minutes.

Now back to your regularly scheduled discussion.

I have lived here in the midwest all my life in Illinois and now Missouri....we say here....if you don't like the weather in Missouri just wait it will change......:D

What about Texas road driving skills? A red light means it's still OK to go for a few more seconds. The most I have ever see run a red light in one go was 5 vehicles. A car, a pickup, another car, a police patrol car, then another Truck. The police car did nothing, I guess it would have taken a lot of cheek, as the Officer was among the card running the light anyways.

What about Texas road driving skills? A red light means it's still OK to go for a few more seconds. The most I have ever see run a red light in one go was 5 vehicles. A car, a pickup, another car, a police patrol car, then another Truck. The police car did nothing, I guess it would have taken a lot of cheek, as the Officer was among the card running the light anyways.

Don't get me started on this issue. :mad:

I can't remember the joke...but something about 2 Taxi drivers in New York they were brothers....the one taxi driver comes up to a stop light and it turns green...so he stops...the customer asks what are you doing....the taxi driver replies....I have to stop at green lights cause my brother might be coming the other way...:D

I guess that's why I don't have the road infractions. I drive a Nissan. lol

Same for me Pam, I drive a Dodge Caliber.

Hemi, using your view, all red cars will then get bombed by birds- this I surmised when my 1st hubby worked at the local garbage land fill. His red car got bombed by the seagulls and all the other colored trucks and cars did not, even though they were all parked next to and around his. Had that red car for nearly 8 years and it was always covered in seagull droppings.

Same for me Pam, I drive a Dodge Caliber.

Hemi, using your view, all red cars will then get bombed by birds- this I surmised when my 1st hubby worked at the local garbage land fill. His red car got bombed by the seagulls and all the other colored trucks and cars did not, even though they were all parked next to and around his. Had that red car for nearly 8 years and it was always covered in seagull droppings.

Not if they are yellow. During a nice bright sunny day, sitting at a light, I am visited by passing Bees. Having a bright yellow car, seems to attract them; same goes to the rental cops of a nearby city. ^_^