My weather prediction!

LDSgirl

I predict snow in SLC today. But I cheated. I looked out my door.

LOL. That being said my aunt in Placerville and Pollock Pines, CA said it was snowing there. The bad thing is her car was stolen and it had 4 wheel drive. So she had to get a rental car to get to work but and it doesn't have 4 wheel drive and she had to get a ride home from her job. Talk about being curtailed by weather.

Edited by AngelLynn

That ground hog had better be wrong. It has been SO cold here lately. you may think I'm being sarcastic, since I live in Hawaii, but for us, this is COLD. I don't even want to take my baby outside. She's still too little for all this wind. Come on spring....

Wow! I'd have thought that you'd be fine in Hawaii. Our weather is all mixed up.....spring one day and then back to winter the next!:huh:

Wow! I'd have thought that you'd be fine in Hawaii. Our weather is all mixed up.....spring one day and then back to winter the next!:huh:

I guess it's all "in the eye of the beholder" in reguards to weather...what's freezing to us is probably warm to most. That explains all the tourists in their shorts while we are all bundled up in sweaters.;) If you don't see any locals at the beaches, then you know it's cold.

I guess it's all "in the eye of the beholder" in reguards to weather...what's freezing to us is probably warm to most. That explains all the tourists in their shorts while we are all bundled up in sweaters.;) If you don't see any locals at the beaches, then you know it's cold.

That is so true. I whine that it's cold when it's about 50 or 60 degrees. But I live in Las Vegas, so for a local that is cold.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...