Hello I'm new to the list

djnielson472

I just want to introduce myself. I am new to the list. I just saw this site on a billboard and decided to check it out. I like what I see. I was born in a small town in central Utah. I was raised on a farm. I play several musical intruments, but the ones I have stuck with are the piano and accordian. I met and married a young man who was born in the same hospital as I was and raised 9 miles south of where I live. We were married in the Manti Temple. We had seven wonderful children. They are all married but one. We have 18 grandchildren. We have one "adopted" daughter and her husband and child. I drove school bus for 24 years as we were raising our family, then left that profession and went to truck drivers school. I have just finished my first month on the road as a professional truck driver. It is very interesting to say the least. Three of our sons have served in the war as Marines. We are on our eighth deployment right now. Also there have been a couple of short missions in there also. Our fourth son is a bull fighter and totally inactive in the church, even though he says its true. Our three daughters are all involved in the medical field. Of our six married children, five were married in the Manti Temple. One son we are still praying will someday take his beautiful wife and two children to the temple to be sealed to him. We are close with our children and miss them a lot being out on the road and not getting home very often. I do love my Heavenly Father. I know the church is true. I miss not being able to attend church every week. I find I have to be more earnest in boosting my own spirituality. Jean ;):bighug:

Welcome to the site. Sounds like you have a very interesting and fulfilling life. But question...when you say you are now on the list...is that the naughty or the nice list? hahaha