Best News I've seen in a long Time!!!

pam

I have a feeling that when it opens...we won't be able to get within a mile of the place.

That is what happened when they opened here, we waited until the second month they were open to eat there.

They also goofed big time in laying out their parking lot and drive through. Now they have to put orange cones out to show where the parking lot ends and the drive through begins.

Actually, I am a bit tired of their burgers. Mustard and ketchup only just is not enough. Dr T- their onions are NEVER grilled! And I have never gotten a pickle either. Am I getting cheated??? What I do like is their buns are actually grilled and not dripping in grease.

Now I LOVE Jack In The Box's Sirloin Burger - your choice of onions, cheese and they are not chintzy with the dill pickles!

iggy...you have to know how to order it...and they don't put ketchup and mustard unless you ask. they use 1000 island dressing.

Not here they don't. They only put on mustard and ketchup- which I do not like. I ask for my burger with none of that and then I ask for a couple of ketchup packets.

The In-n-out in Tempe uses the 1,000 dressing- and they ask if you want onions and pickles. I always get lots and lots of onions, and ask for my pickles on the side.

I have to request no ketchup and mustard at Whataburger too- that I want mayo or tarter sauce instead.

The only way I can eat ketchup and/or mustard on any kind of bread is if the bread is buttered (real butter only) first, then put the k & m on it. I gag if the k &/or m soaks into the bread. Yuuuuuuuucky!

Actually, I am a bit tired of their burgers. Mustard and ketchup only just is not enough. Dr T- their onions are NEVER grilled! And I have never gotten a pickle either. Am I getting cheated??? What I do like is their buns are actually grilled and not dripping in grease.

What?! "Mustard and ketchup only?" at an In N' out? I've NEVER heard of that in an in n out in my life! I'm from LA and have had them all over down there and in NV and in AZ and have never even considered that. Mizterniceguy is right they use "spead" which u can get on the side too (for your fries) which used to come in little cups but now they are in packets. Something is wrong with your in n out Iggs! R U sure it's not "n n out" or something pretending to be In N Out? Yes, they ask if u want onion when u order your burger every time. If u want them grilled you need to ask and same for the pickle to be added. YUM. OK I need to stop talking about this now... :(

I'm totally excited, every time I go to California I have to stop for an In-n-out Burger. And to those who say Chadder's is a rip-off of them, I can say the one in West Valley at least doesn't come close.

I still think that Five Guys is better, but they are a whole lot more expensive too.

I went to Five Guys a couple of weeks ago. I wasn't that impressed and it cost over $20 just for 2 of us. I think they are way overpriced.

• 2 weeks later...