Peeps of Mormon

Wingnut

I have six blogs I maintain, and I spend all my other free time on LDS.net. Do you really think I have time to play with peeps? (Wow...that sounds kinda dirty!) :P

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Not having any interesting thread topics going on here qualifies. You're such a trooper to go to all that trouble just for a fun thread.

I can just imagine it now. "Let us repent, that we provoke not the Lord to pull down his wrath." - Alma 12: 37

(His wrath = Mini Wing gaining access to the kitchen table...)

(His wrath = Mini Wing gaining access to the kitchen table...)

Not living in Utah (and my former mission president not living there either) I've not seen my mission president since I came home over five years ago. I had a special opportunity last night to host him and his wife in my home for dinner. I set the table with the nice china earlier in the day, and while I was waiting for them to arrive, Mini Wing reached up and started pulling on one of the table settings! She managed to tip it just enough to knock the bread-and-butter plate to the floor, where it promptly broke into tiny pieces. :(

Well, considering they all came out on the same day, over a year ago, and cover pretty much the entire Book of Mormon, I'm thinking the series has been cancelled.

We have 3 other books of scripture left......*subtle hint*

I loved what you did, it was funny and completely unexpected. How many peeps did you have to eat to get the blood sugar levels needed for that idea?