Parole

goofball

I think that I am close to being put on parole here on LDS.net due to my inactivity. I received this note under notices.

Hello goofball it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Whatever am I to do? oh me oh my.

As a result I am following the wise counsel and engaging in a "conversation"

For those who thought this thread was going to actually be about parole in the legal sense I apologize. I still haven't been caught and am still on the run.

So as to what we should converse about let us ponder who is sitting behind the curtain in Oz sending out such wonderful notices and as we do that, has anyone ever received this notice before?

Please note I mean no offense and this is done tongue and cheek and in no way represents my true feelings or that of my many personalities, of the great administrators in LDS.net and their subsidiaries.

Guest missingsomething

Well Goof... duh... didn't I ask you not to post that!!! It was just a suggestion :P

PS - I heard sirens a minute ago--- think they are getting close.....

Edited by missingsomething

Well Goof... duh... didn't I ask you not to post that!!! It was just a suggestion :P

PS - I heard sirens a minute ago--- think they are getting close.....

Thanks for the heads up. The hideout has been comprised and I am writing this as I flee to the border to my other hideout. And no I will not tell you which border!

so what does it mean if you have never been away from the site long enough to receive said notice? lol

Funny thing was I still log in and read what is being posted but just did not post anything of my own.

Missingsomething I did not know that is was you that could post as a notice. That is weird wild stuff to quote ol' johnny carson

Goofball, I seem to have a similar situation. I have offered what I thought was helpful suggestions on different threads and got chewed out for my effort. Now all I do is read them. If I wait long enough someone else usually posts what I would have anyway. It is hard for me as I am leaglly blind and find

very difficult to engage in the chat room as they go faster than I can read with my big glasses. Well, I will keep reading as long as they, whoever they are, let me. Take care all

Guest TheLutheran

. . . so what does it mean if you have never been away from the site long enough to receive said notice? lol . . .

Probably time for that LDS 12-step program! :sunny:

I think that I am close to being put on parole here on LDS.net due to my inactivity. I received this note under notices.

Hello goofball it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Whatever am I to do? oh me oh my.

As a result I am following the wise counsel and engaging in a "conversation"

For those who thought this thread was going to actually be about parole in the legal sense I apologize. I still haven't been caught and am still on the run.

So as to what we should converse about let us ponder who is sitting behind the curtain in Oz sending out such wonderful notices and as we do that, has anyone ever received this notice before?

Please note I mean no offense and this is done tongue and cheek and in no way represents my true feelings or that of my many personalities, of the great administrators in LDS.net and their subsidiaries.

Just you bud. You have been marked :cool::cool::cool:

Hmmmm, I've never heard of that. Maybe Pam has the hots for you?

Hmmm is he single and under the age of 25? You know I've been called a Cougar before. Or was that a Cougar fan? Sheesh I get that confused all the time.

Probably probation first. Then parole.

You don't know the reasons I am running. Probation is not worth running from. We are talking about the BIG HOUSE, the slammer, the LDS.net big house. OOOOHHHHHH!

And Pam I am a Cougar fan so watch out, BYU cougars that is

what kind of sirens did you hear???? police sirens or tornado sirens....:):)

It could have been the tornado sirens that turned on because I was running so fast creating quite a whirlwind. I did not stick around long enough to ask, you never know who has seen my wanted poster in the post office, aka LDS.net inbox

And Pam I am a Cougar fan so watch out, BYU cougars that is

Actually goofball, I just looked at your profile and 2 years old is just a little too young for me.

Guest missingsomething

It could have been the tornado sirens that turned on because I was running so fast creating quite a whirlwind. I did not stick around long enough to ask, you never know who has seen my wanted poster in the post office, aka LDS.net inbox

Maybe your ears just need cleaned out??? Ringing? I hear old age does that to you? :eek: Ask Pam for clarification on that... she will know :eek:

It's not picking on you if it's true is it? For instance, if someone commented on what a muscular hunk I am, it would just be stating the truth, not picking on me.

so....making remarks about pam being older than dirt....well....a person would telling the truth and not picking on someone.....:lol::lol::lol:

It's not picking on you if it's true is it? For instance, if someone commented on what a muscular hunk I am, it would just be stating the truth, not picking on me.

I think I'm going to be sick.