Baptismalorette Party for Eternal Promise

pam

Come one Come all. We are celebrating Eternal Promise's upcoming baptism by holding a “baptismlorette” party for her Thursday, June 18, in the early evening. It will be in lds.net chat, and if you guys could come it would be great. If you could pop in and out that would be great too.

One of the things we’re going to do is play Youtubes for her, so if you have a favorite, please join us and let us listen. It can be your favorite LDS-themed video, or anything else you think would be appropriate.

Cyber-gifts are also welcome.

If you have any questions, or suggestions, please message me.

Elphaba

PS: Don’t let the “lorette” part keep you men away.

Time will be 7:30 to 9 p.m. EST.

Edited by pam

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay everyone! We have a time!

Please drop by lds.net chat anytime between 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm EST, Thursday, June 18.

Also, a reminder: We will be serving cyber-treats, giving cyber-presents, and anything else cyber within good taste. (Not my definition of good taste, but the board's. :P )

Additionally, it's really fun to play Youtubes at these things. So please be ready to play one of your favorites, LDS-themed or not.

Any other suggestions for the party are very welcome. Please PM me if you have any.

Again, 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm. Mark your calendars.

Elph