Who Is Aol?

Just an observation, I have noticed that we have not heard from some of our friends lately. Does anyone know what has happened to.

Curvette

Proud Duck

Marsha

Shanstress70

Kevin

Behunin

Paul Osborn

Blessed

John Doe

I am sure there are others too.

SF,

I am still around, lurk more than anything. As Maureen said life and stiuations sometimes take over. In my world, I am battling a couple of things with myself and some days even getting out of bed is a chore. Have found out that my brother is racked with cancer and I am amazed at that as he has never ever smoked or been around second hand smoke - unless at a restaurant - never at home. I hate seeing my mother going thru this as you don't ever expect to bury a child. I know, I know, it happens but doesn't make it easy.......but at 83 years old she is a trooper.

On the lighter side of life, I am enjoying my 3 month old grandson. He is so precious and such a gift from Heavenly Father.

Thru all of this I thank God for being here when we most need Him.

I will try and post more....

Love,

Marsha

Originally posted by DisRuptive1@Jul 4 2005, 12:18 AM

UA works too. Unauthorized leave. They use that in the Marines. Recruits get it all the time.

:lol: "UA" is not the term used by the USMC or any branch. a "UA" is a the term used for "pee pee test"

We used to worry about "random UA's" *well, the dope heads do anyway* ;)

I thing you're thinking of Unauthorized Leave of Absance. or Absent without leave or Deserter. (All dempends on how long you're gone as to what you're classified as.)

Now that I think about it I have heard guys use UA as a short way for Unauthorized leave of absence...however its not an official term.

And also, UA wouldn't fit here because everyone here is "authorized" to leave anytime they wish. Am I wrong? :P

Guest Taoist_Saint

Originally posted by Strawberry Fields@Jul 1 2005, 08:23 AM

Just an observation, I have noticed that we have not heard from some of our friends lately. Does anyone know what has happened to.

Curvette

Proud Duck

Marsha

Shanstress70

Kevin

Behunin

Paul Osborn

Blessed

John Doe

Hey I wasn't on that list...and I think I was gone longer than a few of them!

Just checking in...

Tao

Originally posted by Taoist_Saint+Jul 5 2005, 12:33 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Taoist_Saint @ Jul 5 2005, 12:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Strawberry Fields@Jul 1 2005, 08:23 AM

Curvette

Proud Duck

Marsha

Shanstress70

Kevin

Behunin

Paul Osborn

Blessed

John Doe

Hey I wasn't on that list...and I think I was gone longer than a few of them!

Just checking in...

Tao

Sorry Tao I didn't forget you and I never could. :D

I am just pretty used to you coming and going as you see fit.

:) Thanks for checking in

I come by to read once in a great while when I have some spare time. I just don't post much because there really isn't a reason for me to. I've mellowed out quite a bit on matters concerning the church in the year or so that I've officially left it.

I like peeking in to see what's up with you guys though, cause most of you are pretty awesome!

Have a good summer!

Guest Taoist_Saint

Originally posted by Strawberry Fields@Jul 5 2005, 04:19 PM

Sorry Tao I didn't forget you and I never could. :D

I am just pretty used to you coming and going as you see fit.

True...I guess its not easy to tell if I have ever really left, or if I am just on vacation :lol:

Originally posted by begood2@Jul 6 2005, 04:08 AM

Marsha,

I'm sorry to hear about your brother having cancer. I will put your family in my prayers. May God bless and comfort your family in this time of need.

begood2

Thank you very much. I learned today that he has very few days left. I only pray that his passing is quick and painless. I feel sorry that he will not watch his new grandaughter grow up, graduate, get married and make him a great-grandpa. I will miss him very much but nothing near what his own daughters will. The passing of my own father in 1999 left a void in my heart, but I did have him for many more years than his kids will have him.

Our Heavenly Father is calling him home, I understand that, but do the wee little ones? Not yet but maybe someday....

Marsha