Biopolar questionaire

Guest Alana

Guest Alana

So my friend took a bipolar questionnaire online and is like 'oh noes! I'm bipolar!' So I take it and so am I! Then I take about 5 more and they all say I'm bipolar. Turns out I'm also autistic. Wonder what other quizzes I can take to freak me out.

LOL. You should try taking abnormal psychology classes. Talked about confused people! Everybody thinks they are everything. It's quite disconcerting.

That is why all those on-line type questionnaires have (or at least should have) the disclaimer that they are simply initial screening tools, and that a professional should be consulted for diagnosis.

Edit to add: Many disorders are simply extremes of what are otherwise considered normal behaviors or responses (i.e. most everyone gets ‘blue’ from time to time, but not everyone gets depressed to the point they cannot get past it). That is why it is so common to see traits of oneself when looking at the various disorders.

Edited by ryanh

So my friend took a bipolar questionnaire online and is like 'oh noes! I'm bipolar!' So I take it and so am I! Then I take about 5 more and they all say I'm bipolar. Turns out I'm also autistic. Wonder what other quizzes I can take to freak me out.

I took a quiz that said I was a Mormon.

Guest Alana

Well, a quiz just told me I'm your baby's Daddy

:eek:

Well sorry, but this is what a quiz just told me about YOU

Your score is 24. There is more to love than superficial attraction or how cool you look as a couple. Move on, this one is bearly lust.

LOL 'bearly'

Guest Believer_1829

Well sorry, but this is what a quiz just told me about YOU

Your score is 24. There is more to love than superficial attraction or how cool you look as a couple. Move on, this one is bearly lust.

LOL 'bearly'

Ah man!

:cry:

Whew!!! My results are in:

Results of your

Bipolar Quiz

You scored a total of 8

You have answered this self-report questionnaire in such a way as to suggest that you do not likely currently suffer from a bipolar or depressive disorder. You should not take this as a diagnosis or recommendation for treatment in any way, though. You experience the normal ups and downs of life.

Psych Central - Bipolar Screening Quiz

Guest Believer_1829

Results of your

Bipolar Quiz

You scored a total of 30

Based upon your responses to this bipolar disorder quiz, you appear to be suffering from a bipolar disorder. It may be a Bipolar I or Bipolar II type disorder, but it's difficult to say given your responses.

**Yeah me!!!**

You scored a total of 27

Based upon your responses to this bipolar disorder quiz, you appear to be suffering from a bipolar disorder. It may be a Bipolar I or Bipolar II type disorder, but it's difficult to say given your responses.

What a silly quiz...of course there are times when I laugh, and times when I cry! Mankind has emotions, and holding in laughter hurts the bowels :P:D Most ladies have times when they speed-talk, too. Particularly when around each other.

Guest Alana

Great, now I'm Schizophrenic.

Results of your

Schizophrenia Screening Quiz

Please note, this quiz has limited validity.

Please interpret the below results cautiously.

You scored a total of 17

Based upon your responses to this schizophrenia screening measure, you appear to have some early signs commonly associated with schizophrenia or a schizophrenia-related disorder.

As a side note, I hope no one thinks I'm making fun of mental illness, I'm making fun of the interwebs.

This last test made me think about some important things though. Is it not good to think I have special powers? Once a cat sprayed my car and I stared at it and stared at it and thought evil thoughts about it. 3 days later it was dead underneath my bedroom window. Then for about 4 days I knew everything that was going to happen about 2 seconds before it happened. Seriously.