Looking for feedback from YOU!

Heather

I been trying to find something to complain since yesterday... problem is I like the site! Will keep thinking what could be bettter! Except ofcourse to have it in 130 lanruages!:D A littel flag over the page to klick on for the lanuages ... I think I translated it in to Finnish ... most of it. Still working on with it...

This is a great site. I would love to have the option of adjusting the font size on the quick reply box so we don't have to go to "go advanced" before we can change the font size. That would be great because it would save save some time. Thank you.

This is a great site. I would love to have the option of adjusting the font size on the quick reply box so we don't have to go to "go advanced" before we can change the font size. That would be great because it would save save some time. Thank you.

This thread isn't about this site. It's about TheMoreGoodFoundation home page.

Oh, then can you pass on my rec to Heather please. I PM'd her about it a long time ago but didn't hear anything.

===

The reply to those comments from more good foundations could be set up better (if possible) cause it's not easy to just try and repond to each cause you can't just repond with a click.

I think that's the whole point of a "quick reply box". It only has the VERY basic features for those who only want to type a basic reply - if heather did add the option to change the font size, more people could request more features be added to it and eventually you'll just end up with a full blown reply box on the bottom of each page which isn't the idea.

Yeah there should be links from the blog back to the main site. A complaint we have gotten from people is that they don't realize we have more than just one site. They see the MGF site and think that's the only one. My assumption for this is that they are commenting about the site without actually looking at it.

My assumption for this is that they are commenting about the site without actually looking at it.

Yes. It's a bit like those who contact support lines for products without actually opening the instruction booklet. Instructions are for wussies. I wouldn't hesitate to say your assumption is correct.

Heather,

What are the objectives of the home page? Can you enumerate what would you consider the KPIs for the site? For example, do you want someone to read a blog post, place a comment, click to view a destination site, send feedback, etc.?

Based on that are you tracking the conversion rate to those goals? Are you seeing a negative trend? What is the conversion rate by source? Is there a particular source that is converting badly? (e.g., organic searches via generic religious terms on Google)

If we understand the goals for the page then via analytics you can measure it based on real user activity - quantitative vs. the qualitative answers you'll get here. :) Perhaps to improve the qualitative feedback you can provide us with some points that we can provide feedback on. For example, "when you first visited the page what was the first thing you noticed?", "What was your experience in using the search engine to find more information on topic A?", etc.