Swine Flu

MrsAri

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two weeks ago, listening to a government virologist, the Swine Flue has mutated into something that is a more deadly HN1 type strain than previously known.

I have heard the same thing.

Posting that someone has heard something is hardly the same as posting "due to my knowledge and my research." I didn't state it as fact. I was just agreeing with Hemidakota that I had heard the same thing. Why aren't you also asking him for his sources?

Posting that someone has heard something is hardly the same as posting "due to my knowledge and my research." I didn't state it as fact. I was just agreeing with Hemidakota that I had heard the same thing. Why aren't you also asking him for his sources?

Why aren't you asking him for his sources?

A quick search has provided source:

The Canadian Press: Tamiflu-resistant swine flu viruses may have spread in U.S. summer camp

Ta dah! A mutated strain resistant to traditional anti-viral medications. Not a huge deal, but newsworthy.

Perhaps people ought to start checking into alternative medicine while it's still available to the public. ;)