Swine Flu

MrsAri

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno. I think a big pandemic is coming soon (within the next 5 years). I have this crazy notion that a lot of terrible stuff will happen ~2012. Historians have noted that huge pandemics arise every so often throughout history and wipe out a significant portion of the population. According to some estimates, we're actually overdue for one.

I hear just fine, thanks. I just don't believe every nutjob that comes down the pike. I do my own research and decide for myself and my family.

I don't think Hemidakota was saying YOU don't listen. Hemi's remarks came across as a piggyback statement to yours, not one aimed at you (IMO).

I dunno. I think a big pandemic is coming soon (within the next 5 years). I have this crazy notion that a lot of terrible stuff will happen ~2012. Historians have noted that huge pandemics arise every so often throughout history and wipe out a significant portion of the population. According to some estimates, we're actually overdue for one.

Lol not due to this by any chance? ;)

I will be getting the vaccine, just as I will probably get the regular flu vaccine as well, the years that I get the flu vaccine I usually go the whole winter without getting sick. The years that I don't get the vaccine I usually end up getting at least a cold if not the cold and the flu. As I currently have bronchitis I really don't want to follow it up with the flu so I am getting the vaccine as soon as I feel well again.

As for pandemics of any sort they usually pass over an area three times before they are done. This has been seen in all of the pandemics that have happened so far, so it is not surprising that the swine flu is coming back. As for calling it a pandemic, I am not sure I would go that far considering that the intensity of this flu is not as great as that of the normal flu. Anyway, wanted to throw in my vote.

Hidden

Was that the swine flu?

Some other flu, but millions of Americans died, or they would like you to believe that!!! New evidence has come to light (will not name Dr. Mercola or Glen Beck) painting a far different scenario and describing how millions of liberals faked their deaths so that they could take up residence beneath the Earth's crust. Pretty fiendish if you ask me and they did it all under the express direction of President Obama.

:eek: