Swine Flu

MrsAri

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will only weaken the immune system when it is not the one currently invading the mortal body. Not only that, if there is a doctor on this forum, may offer their opinion here, there are so many different strains to struggle against and getting it right is like looking for a needle in the haystack. :lol: Now, don’t virus morph when they jump hosts?

Do you plan to get a swine flu shot?

A bit of trivia...'tis the Chinese year of the pig. :lol:

I was born in the year of the pig, does that mean I'm immune?

I'm getting the flu shot anyways. At least that will be one virus I won't get :P

Edited by talisyn

Hemi, I am saying that I read a report that said it had a lower than usual mutation rate for flu type virus's. Because of that it is more likely that the flu you are exposed to will be close enough to the one that vaccine was made for to do you some good.

Now, this is reason I would not bother taking a shot. The chance of getting the right vaccine to match the current virus is not going to happen. :D

There will be a global killer pandemic virus where many will die, adding more deaths to the list by thanking the logic of those of this land working with the CDC in providing a claimed vaccine. It was better for them to listen to the Spirit in not taking the vaccine, which will weaken there own immune system. Food for thought when it occurs.;)