Swine Flu

MrsAri

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's funny...the website I visited said it was the year of the pig.

Here's another one:

Chinese Astrology Brown Cow Year 2009 - 4706th Chinese Year

Hmm...perhaps the next mandatory vaccine push will be for the Brown Cow flu!

The only reason I knew is because my son was born in 2007... The year of the pig..

I do believe that was called Mad Cow Disease :P

It's very interesting you should mention that...

My understanding is that small children and older adults are not top priority, as they are considered to be unproductive to society.

Umm, I think it's because pregnant women and school-aged children are more vulnerable to fatality from this flu. I don't think usefulness has anything to do with it. What do they do, administer pre-vaccine IQ tests? Check out your biceps? Read your resumé?

Umm, I think it's because pregnant women and school-aged children are more vulnerable to fatality from this flu. I don't think usefulness has anything to do with it. What do they do, administer pre-vaccine IQ tests? Check out your biceps? Read your resumé?

The vaccine is unsafe, pure and simple. Dr. Mercola is an excellent information source...check it out!

I think I already HAD it anyway lol. Bad bout of flu these last few weeks, symptoms did fit swine flu, didn't bother going to the doctor, not worried about it. :D

And hi everyone, this is my first post, I need to make an introduction post but I'm lazy right now. ;)

Howdy! You're doing great. :)

I don't have it anymore, his e-mails (along with all newsletters I sign up for) went to my junk account that I check about once a week.

Ah, I see, ok. Well, I don't know anything about his beliefs regarding the church, and I've been subscribing to his newsletter for years. Regardless, his research is right on, and I've not found much, if anything, that I disagree with.