24 Mormons killed in Philippines flooding

Hemidakota

That's a high proportion out of the current 150 death toll...

Samoan and Tongan members will have some sad news this time tomorrow, too.

Another quake has just hit Indonesia, with thousands reportedly trapped under rubble.

Makes me feel somewhat nervous living right in the middle of the Asia-Pacific area at the moment.

The bad news is there are 24 mormons out of 150 who died. The good news is there are 24 mormons out of 150 who died.

That's 20 percent membership in a highly catholic area. The restored gospel is making its mark in my country.

My prayers go out to everyone affected by this tragedy.

Again, like I mentioned in the tsunami thread...we will see things like this happening in more frequency.

I expect when few of the Pacific plates adjust and fall, we will see more than a handful of people dying.

Let you know when it does occurs, where I reside, on bluff over looking the 76 freeway, 365-feet above sea-level, I can go to the edge of the property and jump into the ocean. ^_^

That's a high proportion out of the current 150 death toll...

Samoan and Tongan members will have some sad news this time tomorrow, too.

Another quake has just hit Indonesia, with thousands reportedly trapped under rubble.

Makes me feel somewhat nervous living right in the middle of the Asia-Pacific area at the moment.

A few 7.0 plus had hit the area...